just finished...

Ok...it took me 3 years to finish this game...well...I did put it aside for a while, but anyway I just finished it and have a few things that are loose ends in my head.

What was the point of the cut scene between the droids near the end? I had the impression there was going to be conflict with Goto's droid but the game never went back to it.

In the Library of the Jedi compound you meet a NPC, I forgot the name, that you seem to remember from somewhere....I don't think I ever did follow up on that. Did I miss something important?

At the Sith acadamy there are some doors you needed to blast open. Again, I forgot to go back to them and when I remembered I was already outside the academy and could not re-enter. Same question...did I miss something?

Where were the assissin droids being made? I assume that was a quest that was deleted from the game, but I want to make sure.

Anyway...I'll run through it again, I think I did a bad order for the planets. I got most of my party way too late in the game for them to be helpful. I did Goto's planet, (name escapes me), last. That is a mistake.

Just have to see what patch NWN2 is up to.....damn buggy game that one is.

Happy New Year y'all..........

Ps ..any good mods for the game?

Edited by acetoolguy

A lot of the stuff you missed is cut content from the game, look in general discussion and you'll see a sticky thread about the resteration project team gizza is doing to restore the cut content. You can check here; http://team-gizka.org/ for further information.

The guy on Dantooine is the Diciple, he's avalible as a party member if you play as a female exile-he takes the place of the handmaiden for a female character. Otherwise you've not missed anything with him.

The door in the sith academy just has a couple of lockers in it, chances are you didn't miss anything vital in there as the contents are random, not fixed.

The order of the planets is up to you, but from what I've read elsewhere most peeps seem to start with Dantooine or Nar Shadda. Not that it makes a huge difference to how the games unfolds...honest ;)

Ok...it took me 3 years to finish this game...well...I did put it aside for a while, but anyway I just finished it and have a few things that are loose ends in my head.

What was the point of the cut scene between the droids near the end? I had the impression there was going to be conflict with Goto's droid but the game never went back to it.

There was a sequence where HK-47 and his HK-50s confronted G0t0.  It was cut.

In the Library of the Jedi compound you meet a NPC, I forgot the name, that you seem to remember from somewhere....I don't think I ever did follow up on that. Did I miss something important?

Only if you played as a female character.  The Disciple is a party member, if so.

At the Sith acadamy there are some doors you needed to blast open. Again, I forgot to go back to them and when I remembered I was already outside the academy and could not re-enter. Same question...did I miss something?

Not particularly.

Where were the assissin droids being made? I assume that was a quest that was deleted from the game, but I want to make sure.

The HK Factory in the basement of the Telos Military Base.  It was cut entirely.

Anyway...I'll run through it again, I think I did a bad order for the planets. I got most of my party way too late in the game for them to be helpful. I did Goto's planet, (name escapes me), last. That is a mistake.

Just have to see what patch NWN2 is up to.....damn buggy game that one is.

Happy New Year y'all..........

Ps ..any good mods for the game?

swesbrly5iz.gif

Exchange between droids on Malachor would simply be decision for your character to decide whether to end game as light or dark side alignment. So if Exile activates mass shadow generator, could say that Exile sides with Remote. If planet is not destroyed, G0T0's insistence that Malachor remains is fulfilled.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Guest The Architect
and what part of my picture needs work? oh please share your wisdom

You really want to know? Will you spit the dummy if I tell you? :shifty:

You need to drop the half assed, unintimidating and distressing look, get rid of the toy lightsabers and get rid of the crappy title. In other words, you should delete the picture.

Edited by The Architect

uh... yeah it is...

a good mate of my brother's is called Victor...

GG, didnt get the joke kthx.

and what part of my picture needs work? oh please share your wisdom

You really want to know? Will you spit the dummy if I tell you? :shifty:

You need to drop the half assed, unintimidating and distressing look, get rid of the toy lightsabers and get rid of the crappy title. In other words, you should delete the picture.

:ermm: FLAMING FTW!

To answer your question on mods: yes. Some good ones are character replacements, skip Peragus, and one to get rid of G0T0, they can be found at PC Game Mods, others can be found at Lucasfiles, and at knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront. There is a sticky at the top ....somewhere in the General Discussion KOTOR 2 forum that has links to mod sites on the innanet. :(

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Pff, well atleast my avatar doesnt relect myself.. Oh wait it does.

Neither does mine (and it doesn't reflect you unless you're clone or something. And lived era when colors wasn't yet invented :- ). Once in a happy little finnish forum I needed an avatar until I could find something totally original and leet so I put that "for few weeks". When I registered in other forums I used that too until I could find that mysterious Grail of original leetness.

I got stuck with it. When I first time used this avatar 'twas - ermm - at least 1

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

How sad, how many pair of hands write your posts then? One hand= one letter, right?

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Guest The Architect
Why do you keep saying "kthx" and "kbye"?

Cos givin' clear proof that I'm geek is LEET.

fix'd

:lol: :lol: Chopped.

Wish mine did 2?  :aiee:

:lol:

And get a room you two.

For the slow people, I'm referring to Xard and Sturm. :p:)

Edited by The Architect

Wish mine did 2?  :p

:p

And get a room you two.

For the slow people, I'm referring to Xard and Sturm. :):aiee:

I was going to post something. I figured out I would get serious warnings from mods. :p

Btw, is Sturm wermachtian? Wermachtians make funny noices when ra- I mean killed :o