KotOR Music

Sturm

Guest The Architect
Alright, I know Mark Griskey (sp?) was the conductor, or the head of KotOR2's music production, who was the person in charge of KotOR1's music?

Jeremy Soule was the head music guy for KotOR.

Not sure, but I found I liked the music from the first game more. Don't remember why.

It's all a matter of personal taste I guess. I personally liked the music in KotOR II more. The music was awesome in KotOR II if you ask me.

Edited by The Architect

I personally liked the music in KotOR II more. The music was awesome in KotOR II if you ask me.

So did i. :lol:

The "Rebuilt Jedi Enclave" song from KotOR 2 is probably the best Star Wars song i've ever heard.

And it's on repeat on WinAmp at the moment... :lol:

Edit: And yes, not because anybody cares but... i've changed signature and avatar. :D

Edited by Accept

Guest The Architect
Edit: And yes, not because anybody cares but... i've changed signature and avatar.  :D

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! :lol:

I'll...I'll try not to think less of you for it. :(

So did i.  :)

The "Rebuilt Jedi Enclave" song from KotOR 2 is probably the best Star Wars song i've ever heard.

:lol:

Yeah, that "Rebuilt Jedi Enclave" music part ;) in KotOR II was my favourite piece of music in KotOR II too, but all of the music was awesome in it anyway.

Edited by The Architect

Btw where did you get your KotOR2 songs from? I know how to get them, but its a long boring task, sigh.

I have my... "ways" to find them . :rolleyes::dancing:

Edit: And yes, not because anybody cares but... i've changed signature and avatar.  :D

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! :lol:

I'll...I'll try not to think less of you for it. :(

Hmm... maybe the "flower - theme" wasn't so nice after all? :unsure:

What do you guys think, maybe change back to Kate again? ^_^

Yeah, that "Rebuilt Jedi Enclave" music part :huh: in KotOR II was my favourite piece of music in KotOR II too, but all of the music was awesome in it anyway.

Yeah, i really like that song. ^_^ it's so... touching. :wub:

But as you say, all of the music was awesome. :)

Edited by Accept

This thread needs more Rammstein

:)

And yeah, Jeremy Soule is main conductor of K1's music, just as he is main conductor of nearly all crpg's music. Icewind Dale's, BG's, NWN1 (and NWN2 since it uses some music from NWN1), Morrowind, Oblivion, Kotor1...

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Pff, Rammstein thats so old now, and I used to love them. They need something new and Rosenrot wasnt that much of a good album, only had a few good songs.

Mutter is their best :)

edit: Minus Engel their best songs are on that album.

1) Mutter

2) Engel

3) Mein Herz Brennt

4) Sonne (the guitar is just unbeliavable. It has so heavy sound in it)

5) Spieluhr

6) Feuer Frei

7) Links 2 3 4

Lol, only Engel is from other album

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Guest The Architect
What do you guys think, maybe change back to Kate again?

What do you mean maybe? :crazy: Just do it. Do it. :D

Little Starsky & Hutch reference there. :)

Edited by The Architect

Pff, Rammstein thats so old now, and I used to love them. They need something new and Rosenrot wasnt that much of a good album, only had a few good songs.

Bah, Accept is the best german rockband!

Udo Dirkschneider... :huh:

What do you mean maybe? :crazy: Just do it. Do it. :D

Little Starsky & Hutch reference there. ;)

Consider it done! :)

Edited by Accept

Why anyone wants turn music off? :)

Especially when it's great as in kotor's! :D

Mutter is their best :)

1) Mutter

2) Engel

3) Mein Herz Brennt

5) Spieluhr

6) Feuer Frei

7) Links 2 3 4

Yeah, I like Mutter good, one of my favourites back in the day was Reise, Reise live from Berlin, yeah Reise Reise is also a pretty good album.

Mutter is their best :mellow:

1) Mutter

2) Engel

3) Mein Herz Brennt

5) Spieluhr

6) Feuer Frei

7) Links 2 3 4

Yeah, I like Mutter good, one of my favourites back in the day was Reise, Reise live from Berlin, yeah Reise Reise is also a pretty good album.

I thought you were from Australia! :rolleyes:

Also another good German Industrial Metal band (I just discovered myself recently too) is OOMP

On Soule... alot of good songs from him in Dungeon Siege too. IMO his best soundtrack...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee