knights of the old republic movie

I don't want a film made of these games. Rather, I would like these games mapped out as trilogies and, in the third installment of each trilogy, you get a seperate disk that is, essentially, the "perfect playthrough" of the entire trilogy (possibly with some added cutscenes and animations).

If GL does decide to make more movies, it has to be between Epi 3 and ANH. That is the time period where the military breaks up into the Imperial forces and the Rebellion and Vader, presumably, goes out to the Outer Rim to hunt the remaining Jedi. There is actually a lot going on in that time period.

I don't want a film made of these games.  Rather, I would like these games mapped out as trilogies and, in the third installment of each trilogy, you get a seperate disk that is, essentially, the "perfect playthrough" of the entire trilogy (possibly with some added cutscenes and animations).

That's actually a really sound idea. For instance, for Kotor 2, they could have a CG animation of the cutscene with Kreia, Nahilus, and Sion. That would be awesome.

if they make another movie which they won't lucas said hes done with star wars movies. They are working a drama for tv, and something pure Cgi, but if they did make another movie i would rather see about Darth Krayt, and cade skywalker.

The force helps me poop better, and use lightsabers to cut my food that then turns into poop.

I think that a KOTOR movie will never be made.

I for one would like to see more SW movies, But I am with the Moderator Lucian on this one. The 6 movies have their good sides but they also are shot full of disapointment. I think it would be much smater if they made movies from other time periods in the SW universe. KOTOR did it right, they were able to do what they wanted and not colide with the movies.

With Hollywood getting into the making of games, I see some directors are directing games now, I think these will only tie together more as games get into realistic graphics. I am not sure where it is headed but I do see there is more coming between Hollywood and the gameing world. Who knows, maybe K3 will have some of that glass shattering we see in Star Wars 2007?

There is a universe out there to tell stories from, they might as well use it. But KOTOR's movie will most likely never come to pass in movie form.

Edited by Watchman

Some emo goth. It is Revan Skywalker afterall.

Huh? :o

You lost me with 'it is Revan Skywalker afterall'.

What are you getting at there?

Sorry for making you get lost. I forgot the "[\sarcasm] :crazy:" . There is a member, and a theory floating about: Bastila Skywalker. :crazy:

I blame the weather, I become a snarky prick when the north wind blows. Why? I didn't hear you ask, the dust messes with my sinus, so all I smell is blood. True, blood does smell wonderful, but I prefer it to be someone else's. It's all about spreading the pain. :thumbsup:

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Guest The Architect
Sorry for making you get lost. I forgot the "[\sarcasm] :crazy:" . There is a member, and a theory floating about: Bastila Skywalker.  :crazy:

I blame the weather, I become a snarky prick when the north wind blows. Why? I didn't hear you ask, the dust messes with my sinus, so all I smell is blood. True, blood does smell wonderful, but I prefer it to be someone else's. It's all about spreading the pain. :o

Actually no, it's my mistake. I know because it's you, you were being sarcastic about Revan being a Skywalker :thumbsup: but when you said 'Some emo goth' and then 'it is Revan Skywalker afterall' I'm thinking, what are you getting at there? That Luke and/or Anakin were played by emo goth's or something? I didn't understand it. It's my fault for not putting the question in a better context though.

Edited by The Architect

Guest The Architect
That name shouldn't be mention on this site again.

I do think there should be a ban policy for speaking that name again. For he is an evil man.

Emos are the bane of Humanity.  Die Emo Die.

You have just become my favourite member of this forum. Why? Because of this glorious post. Every word of it. :thumbsup:

*Activates anti-noob lightsaber*

Go on. I dare someone to say Uwe Boll's name in this forum again. Hang on....oh..crap. I just said it. Well, goodbye everyone. :o

*Takes a leaf out of Visas book*

Edited by The Architect

I do think there should be a ban policy for speaking that name again. For he is an evil man.

You have just become my favourite member of this forum. Why? Because of this glorious post. Every word of it. :)

Go on. I dare someone to say Uwe Boll's name in this forum again. Hang on....oh..crap. I just said it. Well, goodbye everyone. :(

Visas is not Emo. She is Goth.........

There is nothing with Goths. The problems with Emo, They like Music from HIM and other emo bands.

Where Goths favor Cradle of Filth.

He that shouldn'd be name is an idiot.

Guest The Architect

:) Huh? Did I say that Visas was an emo? And ah, she's neither emo or goth. And there's nothing wrong with goths my ass. They are negative, hateful, miserable losers who have bad taste in music and wear all that black make up and crap. That is what a goth is, is it not?

Edited by The Architect

You have just become my favourite member of this forum. Why? Because of this glorious post. Every word of it. :aiee:

Go on. I dare someone to say Uwe Boll's name in this forum again. Hang on....oh..crap. I just said it. Well, goodbye everyone. :p

There is nothing with Goths. The problems with Emo, They like Music from HIM and other emo bands.

Where Goths favor Cradle of Filth.

He that shouldn'd be name is an idiot.

It's all the same, they're ultra-postmodern hippies.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Looks like we have gone of course, too many times.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester