knights of the old republic movie

Guest The Architect
Do you hope they will make a knights of the old republic movie? :aiee:

No, I hope they don't. A KotOR movie is a bad idea if you ask me. But look, it's not going to happen anyway, so beat it kid {in old style Mafia guy voice}. :):p

Edited by The Architect

Do you hope they will make a knights of the old republic movie? :aiee:

No, I hope they don't. A KotOR movie is a bad idea if you ask me. But look, it's not going to happen anyway, so beat it kid {in old style Mafia guy voice}. :):p

Aww you don't have to be so rough on the person.

Well I say it would be cool if they made a movie on it. I just say why not? People make movies on everything else in the world these days ya know. And if they did and It turned out to be a bad movie it wouldn't ruin my KotOR experience so I wouldn't care if there was one. Star Wars is always awesome!

I pitty the fool who don't have the force.

Yeah it would be an alright idea, but think how hard it would be, they would have to cut everything out almost, and try and fit the movie in about 2 and a half hours, and think of all the fanboys or whatnot watching the movie, they would be like "zomg my Revan didnt do that kthx" *storms out of theatre*

Hell yeah If they have pr0n in it

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Hell yeah If they have Bastila/Mission/Juhanii pr0n in it

I really hope they make movie about K2 too.

Mistress and her nine handmaidens... :(

And they should use male exile. Otherwise there's opening for you-know-who :ph34r:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

If they want to have any hope in making a KOTOR movie, they should ask all KOTOR fans what they;d like to see.  Also, they'd have to remain on the canon that Revan was male and light-sided.

That's propably one of most arrogant posts gamer has ever made :bat:

Mistress and her nine handmaidens... :brows:

And they should use male exile. Otherwise there's opening for you-know-who :ph34r:

:lol:

LOL!

I would have to say no to that.... a movie about KotOR would not be a good Idea, as it would offend Darksiders... bc it is cannon that Revan was a Lightsider also, and the person could also save Bastila or kill her deciding on the dialogues to go through

Who cares because Revan is canonically Lightside, and either way in the end he goes Darkside to fight the true SiF

Anyways, I lol in the general direction of who made that movie, although I only saw the first 3 minutes it was more of a trailer then an acctual movie, a movie adds in everything and it keeps flowing that skipped from part to part, and *puts on geeky annoyed fanboy voice(yes its my normal voice :brows: )* zomG that Revan wasnt MY Revan! :geek:

After the last three Star Wars movies, I think we are better off without any more of them. Unless some other than George Lucas, writes the screen play and directs it.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Mistress and her nine handmaidens... :brows:

:lol:

LOL!

I would have to say no to that.... a movie about KotOR would not be a good Idea, as it would offend Darksiders... bc it is cannon that Revan was a Lightsider also, and the person could also save Bastila or kill her deciding on the dialogues to go through

Who cares because Revan is canonically Lightside, and either way in the end he goes Darkside to fight the true SiF

Anyways, I lol in the general direction of who made that movie, although I only saw the first 3 minutes it was more of a trailer then an acctual movie, a movie adds in everything and it keeps flowing that skipped from part to part, and *puts on geeky annoyed fanboy voice(yes its my normal voice :brows: )* zomG that Revan wasnt MY Revan! :geek:

Not to mention the Gender of Revan, that would arise...... debate....... and a Jedi's path is to make that not happen, and as Revan is a Jedi, then they would not be allowed to rise debate, unless in the Senate Chambers

lol those kotor movies are funny, that had to be one hard production i mean crapy editing, and for some odd reason the lighting is messed up, and the voice was just eeeekkk my revan never sounded like a depressed preteen.

Anyway a movie is a bad idea lets hope we don't see another star wars movie made untill lucas makes more movies like Ewoks: The Battle for Endor

I can see it now

On noes, pew pew Revan didn't have 10 different darkside powers, cry moan , cry moan.

The force helps me poop better, and use lightsabers to cut my food that then turns into poop.

interesting....

though it has stormtroopers in it, very interesting.

Pretty damn geeky

Um yeah, I dont think Rosh "Stupid" Penin is Malak, and when they say Revan was corrupted on Dantooine it goes to a scene of Jaden Korr killing Tusken Raiders on Tatooine, yeah gg. Clones = not Mandalorians. Revans tale = Only in the KotOR series not Battlefront or Jedi Academy. Meh it would be alright to some random who has no idea about any of it or played any of the Star Wars games.