Do you hope for kotor 3

Do you hope they make knights of the old republic 3  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Do you hope they make knights of the old republic 3

• Yes?
    • No?
    • Don't care!

If they don't complete or keep going with the story I think I might KILL myself. :aiee:

I just don't like it when people make something and can't even finish or keep going. If companies write a story and don't complete it they should have never started it at all. Especially a story that is written as good as this one. Id just be upset mainly cause KotOR got me into star wars in the first place and now they are debating on should it be made or whatever.

I pitty the fool who don't have the force.

If it has hentai, yes :*

Geez, this forum isn't good for me :(

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

If it has hentai, yes :)

Geez, this forum isn't good for me :(

Gain those thoughts from my signature, 'ey? :bat:

I mostly blame Kiro-kun and less few others. Apparently you aren't one to be blamed :lol:

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I could careless at this point. I don't think they can keep my attention for too much longer. We know that Lucas Arts has not abandoned the KotOR series, but I have serious doubts that Obsidian will be at the helm. If you have been paying attention, Lucas Arts just released a cool collection of the best Star Wars games ever made. You will find that 'KotOR I' made the pack, but 'KotOR II' didn't make the pack. I personally take that as a sign that they are listening to the fans.

Someday they will make an announcement, but I seriously doubt Obsidian will be the developer.

Edited by DarthMethos

K3 topics go here plus there sure is a lot of spam in this one. :brows:

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester