Atton vs twin suns

I'm stuck. Not only cant Atton beat them, so far he cant even do any damage. I  tried moving the combat slider to easy but have no other ideas to get past this.

I must be missing something......

Thanks in advance...

Try better equipment or better weapon/armor upgrades, and use stims and melee shields.

And another thing is, they will use health packs if their health is too low...Toughest opponent I've even encountered.

My opinion is use a good ranged weapon, run to the desk at east of the door to the cantina, and shot. The twin suns will not chase you if you're fast enough.

And, use Vibroblades instead of lightsabers because Vibroblades can cut through the shields.

Edited by CSI: Nihilus

csicoruscantek4.jpgcsinarshaddaale5.jpg

| RP Fic: Knightfall | RP: Knightfall: The duel between Light and Dark |

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

^That's not cheating, maybe your Exile is paranoid so is prone to laying mines everywhere.

I Jedify Atton before that... Force Wave, Force Storm, problem solved, :aiee: "good little minion" :aiee:

If you haven't Jedied him, I suggest critical strike, and flurry with stim boosts. Being a Scoundrel he doesn't get a lot of feats so any item that your PC is using I would give to him...being careful to pause the game before the cut scene to get them back, I do this with Mira as well. Disabling one twin then attacking the other helps, and if you take one out you can get her Spinning Blade before the cut scene. Maybe even use it to "kill" her sister. :)

Pause, and cycle through targets... very useful. :ph34r:

Edited by Purgatorio

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

The best way to kill them is to run behind the bar. They won't follow you and you can pick them off pretty easily.

QFT

I discovered this by accident myself. :brows:

I was busily running around the place trying to avoid getting hit when I inadvertently found myself behind the bar. To my surprise, they didn't follow, so I just started lobbing grenades at them until they went down. :brows: :D

Jedify Atton and give him a saber, he absolutely PWNS. Firstly do the wuss wuss way by going behind the bar and help the Twi'leks soak up some of them blaster shots, kill one of them and weaken the other and take them in for a poundin' :brows:

(1) Mandalorian Melee Shields

(2) Decent Armor

(3) Force Wave (or Whirlwind) if Atton's Jedified, if not, equip Atton with a tricked out Watchman Blaster - hopefully you'll stun one

(4) Keep attacking the one you stunned - Atton's sneak attack will kick in.

It is a difficult fight with Atton Jedified - even more difficult if not.

(the hide behind the counter and blast 'em trick works too)

You could always just run around chucking grenades at them. I had to do that during my first playthrough because I neglected Atton (and all other lightsiders). Only later did I learn to skillfully turn them to the darkside (when I found the influence guide on gamefaqs.com)

Jedify Atton and give him a saber, he absolutely PWNS.

Amen.

Just use an shield on yourself, stun them both, and then you can crush them as much as you want. :)

It will be much easier if you stun atleast one of them, so that you don't have to fight both om 'em at the same time.

Before that part of the game even starts, you should have laid down mines in that area. Later when this scene starts the mines will still be there and the twins will walk right on them, doing damage to them, massive damage depending on the mines.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

I think the first time, upon reload (ahem) I used a lot of shields and constant pausing of the game - vibroblades and no running behind the counter. Like the others said, if he's not Jedified at this point (especially if you were trying to keep him low level to Jedify him later), definitely pretty hard when you're unprepared/don't know what to expect.

It can also be hard to Jedify him before triggering this encounter with no previous knowledge of the game, so I'm not sure that's the best advice. But if you have the oppurtunity, definitely take it. :D

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

You are not alone. We have all been there. He is clearly out matched.

Running behind the bar or one of the tables is the most used tactic. The other I have come across is mine the cantina floor b4 the fight so that they have to run thru mines as they chase you.

Go behind bar with disruptor weapons and fire away, might take a little bit of time, but it works.

Retreat, Hell! We're just fighting in another direction!" - General O.P. Smith (North Korea 1950)

"All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton, Jr.

Guest The Architect
Before that part of the game even starts, you should have laid down mines in that area. Later when this scene starts the mines will still be there and the twins will walk right on them, doing damage to them, massive damage depending on the mines.

:p Why would you lay down mines in that area in your first play through before the fight, if you didn't know that it was going to happen in the first place? I don't see why he should have done that, if he didn't know it was going to happen. :aiee:

Edited by The Architect

Or you can cheat. Go into the bar before you jet off to see the exchange and lay loads of mines down in the bar where the sisters attack from later on. The mines will remain in place, so when it comes to the fight the sisters will run through them.

:brows:

Yeah thats a good one I did the same thing the first time I played through and it works. (w00t)

I pitty the fool who don't have the force.

• 3 weeks later...

Well I have the xbox version and all i did was run to one side of the cantina and the other didn't follow, I used Atton a lot so it was no problem, actually i just gave him a couple stimulants left the game for like 5 min for so and one of the sisters was still wacking at Atton not hurting him a bit till i killed her off. :( Anyways ya just try to draw them apart if you can may have just been a glitch for me. ;)

I never even considered laying down mines :(

But I like the idea of "compulsive mine laying disorder" :):ermm:

My exile lays mines everywhere due to his traumatic past that you encounter later on in the game "No I run across the bridge and disarm all the mines; no, why did you have to die, it should've been me!" :-"

Or some such. Roleplaying justifies everything. :brows:

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!