Happy Christmas

Walsingham

I cant believe we've not got a proper happy christmas thread. I wated to say best seasons greetings to alla youse apes. I hada good day in our fashion. Family aggravating and prima-donna-ish (why can't people make a tiny effort to be pleasant on Christmas?) but I did very well on the presents, and only half gone out so far. Friends still waiting on some of theirs.

My presents less than stellar by and large, but most very thoughtful and hence appreciated.

How about you kids? :aiee:

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I don't particularly like Christmas. When I was a kid it was a time i had to put up with relatives. Not that I hate my relatives but I just never got along with them. They had this tendency to annoy me and I had the tendency to annoy them. I often opted to stay in my room and be on my Commodore 64.

As I grew older I began to study religion. Pagan, Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Hinduism, and the such. I learn the whole premise of Christmas was a sham. The real purpose of Christmas, and by extension a lot of the Christian holidays, was to take over the pagan holidays and not actually celebrate important historical events of the Christian religion.

Now I see rampant commercialization and people acting like idiots to get the latest and lamest toys to get some meaningless joy in their otherwise empty lives.

Yeah, I don't like Christmas.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Well I do like it. Despite all the annoying relatives. So festive noodles to you, sir!

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I love Christmas. It means friends, family, and presents. But mostly presents. I don't really care that it's been commercialized, because a lot of things have.

My "big" Christmas gift was a fancy new cell phone:

_b142-lg-chocolate-cellphone.jpg

I also managed to scrape out $100 from reletives who were to lazy to figure out what I had wanted.

I got some clothes from Pac Sun, South Park: Season 8, and Jackass 2 on DVD.

Is my family super rich? Nah. Am I a spoiled American kid? Yeah. Yeah pretty much.

Happy holidays guys.

I didn't make out too bad, I got a slow cooker and a new vaccum, both of which I asked for. Add in a new electric razor, some hoodies and a couple of gift cards and you get the picture.

I managed to piss off my older, yet unemployed brother by adding his name to the most expensive gift that I bought my parents. It's good to be a **** a christmas. :aiee:

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

My family had a pretty good shout of it, although all were pretty cranky.

-Elwood Blues

Lol, when I asked my dad what he wanted for the holidays, he said all he wanted was for 'me to come home'. I'm like fifteen minutes away. :crazy:

I'm well fed right now and entertaining the possibility of a turkey induced nap.

Tryptophan for the win!!

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

I think that's cute.

-Elwood Blues

Wasn't Onur from Turkey?

-Elwood Blues

On an unrelated note, be sure to use up all of the amounts of your giftcards, people. Retailers make a slaughter on those extra few pennies/dollars that you don't use.

And your post makes no sense to me at all, Jorian. At all.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

On an unrelated note, be sure to use up all of the amounts of your giftcards, people.  Retailers make a slaughter on those extra few pennies/dollars that you don't use.

And your post makes no sense to me at all, Jorian.  At all.

I know, but Jaguar even topped that. :D

PS: You don't wanna know what all i drank (and still do) today :cool:

IB1OsQq.png

Screw Christmas! Christmas killed James Brown!! :angry:

Also my family and I aren't Christian so we sort of observe the festival with a detached amusement.

You don't wanna know what all i drank (and still do) today

Correct!! We don't want to know! :rolleyes:)

Edited by Surreptishus

How many of you went to church?

I even worked there when i was younger

What kind of job can you get at the church? Ministrant? Hangman? Oh wait I get it.... Jorian was a friggin' priest. :'(

nope, when i was young I was a ministrant, i thought about becoming a priest (for about one and half hours) ,

but I decided against it. Now I am a knight in 'part-time job'. :D

Edited by jorian

IB1OsQq.png