James Brown

astr0creep

He was 73, which is a pretty solid age for a guy that lived a life like his. I read in the newspaper he got pneumonia and passed away rather quickly...and they said they haven't determined the cause of his death. What is that? He was 73 and he got pneumonia, it seems pretty clear he died because he was old.

I'm blaming Santa in a big conspiracy.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

He was 73, which is a pretty solid age for a guy that lived a life like his.  I read in the newspaper he got pneumonia and passed away rather quickly...and they said they haven't determined the cause of his death.  What is that?  He was 73 and he got pneumonia, it seems pretty clear he died because he was old.

"Pneumonia" can be caused by any number of things: acute organ failure, for example, brought on by chronic drug abuse.

pneumonia

n noun a lung infection in which the air sacs fill with pus.

DERIVATIVES

pneumonic adjective

ORIGIN

C17: via Latin from Greek, from pneumon 'lung'.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

You're right. Leet is no joking matter.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

He was 73, which is a pretty solid age for a guy that lived a life like his.  I read in the newspaper he got pneumonia and passed away rather quickly...and they said they haven't determined the cause of his death.  What is that?  He was 73 and he got pneumonia, it seems pretty clear he died because he was old.

"Pneumonia" can be caused by any number of things: acute organ failure, for example, brought on by chronic drug abuse.

pneumonia

n noun a lung infection in which the air sacs fill with pus.

DERIVATIVES

pneumonic adjective

ORIGIN

C17: via Latin from Greek, from pneumon 'lung'.

So some coke he couldn't handle, then? I always thought he was a psychotropic fiend. PCP can mess you up bad.

But it's sad (telling?) that he'll probably be known more for his vices than the occasional amazing song he'd make, or the dancing that made him a legend. I'd be all cynical and say he won't be remembered fondly ala Ray Charles because he didn't "white up" his music so much, but he made just as many clunkers towards the end as Ray did. Shame.

I'm going to remember him for his mojo. Not his vices. I hope the same courtesy will be accorded me. :thumbsup:

-Elwood Blues

I'm blaming Santa in a big conspiracy.

ZOMG!1 You're right!

Look what happens when you rearrange the letters:

Santa-->Satan

:aiee::o:o

The truth is out there.

this includes 2 things that shouldn't be joked about

Santa and satan? :)

You do know that Santa isn

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.