Force sight

Zann

I never found a use for it gameplay wise. More of a novelty thing. Kind of pretty sometimes.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Joonz.

Do you mean it doesn't work for the PC in 3rd Person perspective? It should, on Xbox it does... *confused* is that a graphics card problem?

It doesn't work in 3rd person for Kriea and Visas, only in 1st person. Nor does it work if using force speed... Which is weird, because if Kriea is running using the force she would run into a tree or something. :thumbsup:

Edited by Purgatorio

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

I use PC version and never had a problem.

Quite useful in the trayus academy for seeing the enemies behind the doors

and in the jekk jekk tar cantina on nar shaddaa for locating all the aliens in each

room. (And in the subsequent maze)

But other than that, fairly useless.

Of course it can detect stealthed people well.

Laterz...

Edited by Dam13n

I guess that's the reason then. Thanks for the answer.

Sorry for not giving an accurate answer. From the way you framed your original post, I thought you meant you had it working and didn't understand what the power did game-wise. :brows:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Answer:

How to enable this power:

1. It works both First Person View and Third Person View.

2. You have to turn on Frame Buffer Effect, under "Graphics" in "Option".

3. You have to download Team Gizka's fix.

What it look like:

1. It shows NPC's alignment. Red for DS, blue for LS, gray for neutral.

2. It can look through doors, but not walls and enter/exit of area.

csicoruscantek4.jpgcsinarshaddaale5.jpg

| RP Fic: Knightfall | RP: Knightfall: The duel between Light and Dark |

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

You also get the force sight view when you go to first person view with Kriea and Visas. (Tab) on the PC version will put you in first person view, just do this with Visas or Kriea active.

I found a use for it. It is cheating but fun. There is a Force power mod that has a force power that creates a copy of you that will fight along side you. This power always creates the copy in front of you. I would got to a door and use force sight to see thru it. If there were enemy I would stand infront of the door and it would create the copy on the other side! My clone would then start the fight! I could watch it all with force sight. It is not a thing you want to do all the time but it is fun. It tells you how well the game's AI would do with your char.

I know this is no big selling point but I think we all know by now that this power is next to useless. I think it would have been realy good if it alowed you to see the cloaked assasins. But the game only puts the assassins in the game when you get close enough for them to attack. Only your steath field genorator will give you a chance to find this out. But at that point while the power will show you the assassins the power is a little late to be of use.

Another thing on this power is that you are told at the start of the game that you can sense the power coming off of droids with the force. But they are next to invisable to force sight. This power was doomed from its ceation for lack of a good use.

Edited by Watchman

You also get the force sight view when you go to first person view with Kriea and Visas. (Tab) on the PC version will put you in first person view, just do this with Visas or Kriea active.

I found a use for it. It is cheating but fun. There is a Force power mod that has a force power that creates a copy of you that will fight along side you. This power always creates the copy in front of you. I would got to a door and use force sight to see thru it. If there were enemy I would stand infront of the door and it would create the copy on the other side! My clone would then start the fight! I could watch it all with force sight. It is not a thing you want to do all the time but it is fun. It tells you how well the game's AI would do with your char.

I know this is no big selling point but I think we all know by now that this power is next to useless. I think it would have been realy good if it alowed you to see the cloaked assasins. But the game only puts the assassins in the game when you get close enough for them to attack. Only your steath field genorator will give you a chance to find this out. But at that point while the power will show you the assassins the power is a little late to be of use.

Another thing on this power is that you are told at the start of the game that you can sense the power coming off of droids with the force. But they are next to invisable to force sight. This power was doomed from its ceation for lack of a good use.

Really. BTW, First person view is activated by "Caps Lock", not "Tab", which is changing the NPC you control.

csicoruscantek4.jpgcsinarshaddaale5.jpg

| RP Fic: Knightfall | RP: Knightfall: The duel between Light and Dark |

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

Quite useful for looking at alignments of NPCs when say walking through areas like market square of Onderon so that one can decide which NPCs to initiate dialogue with based on PC alignment. Same for party characters too. Only that animals and creatures tend to be of neutral alignment most of the time, cannoks and other non-human sentients included as well.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧