Question about Mira

dude, that's not nice, I think Nadlie Portmans hot and all but she doesn't have a persanalitie in the movies!!! And nothing tops the real princess Leia in her Gold bikini, can't stress that enough!!!!

and why don't you put up a real picture of your self? probally some 25 yearold punk using his moms old windows 98 or something

Guest The Architect
dude, that's not nice, I think Nadlie Portmans hot and all but she doesn't have a persanalitie in the movies!!! And nothing tops the real princess Leia in her Gold bikini, can't stress that enough!!!!

and why don't you put up a real picture of your self? probally some 25 yearold punk using his moms old windows 98 or something

Yeah, it was harsh, but sorry, that's what I think. :aiee:

I

Edited by The Architect

Crying? Um no shh, your a fanboy who finds Star Wars characters "hot". To defend Architech, who has hardly done anything to yourself, may I ask do you have a girlfriend? One who has wouldnt be talking about Star Wars characters, especially pixels in such a way, and one who has a girlfriend wouldnt be posting lame pictures of himself weilding 2 kiddie lightsabers, or as his sig.

Crying? Um no shh, your a fanboy who finds Star Wars characters "hot". To defend Architech, who has hardly done anything to yourself, may I ask do you have a girlfriend? One who has wouldnt be talking about Star Wars characters, especially pixels in such a way, and one who has a girlfriend wouldnt be posting lame pictures of himself weilding 2 kiddie lightsabers, or as his sig.

That's not entirely true. I have a girlfriend; been with her for over a year, actually, and I think Mira's hot.

Just saying :-.

swesbrly5iz.gif

That's not entirely true. I have a girlfriend; been with her for over a year, actually, and I think Mira's hot.

Just saying ;).

Ooohhh................ cheatin on the GF?

anyway this topic is gettin kinda spamilicious.... maybe take it back on topic, or a Mod lock the thread?

• 6 years later...
  • 1 month later...

I always thought that Visass Marr was the best option for Exile; but it would be fun to get a physcal relatiion with Mira :D
or let's go for "harem"; why we should choose why not have them all?
I am sure that Exile could "handle all of them without breaking a sweat."  :skeptical:  could he not?  :blink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, it was harsh, but sorry, that's what I think. tongue.png

I�m not going to post a picture of myself because some stranger on a forum asked me to, and even if I wanted to, I don�t have any pictures of myself on the computer to post. Besides, it is said that posting a picture of yourself on the internet is a bad idea. I can assure you though, you�ve got nothing on me.

I don't care if you believe me or not but I know it's true. And ah, if some 25 yearold punk using his moms old windows 98 or something is your idea of a comeback, then I advise you to stop bother trying to think of them, because they are lame, or, in future reference, think harder. You don't know me from a bar of soap, and if you bothered to check my profile, you'd see that I'm 17 years old, not 25 years old.

Bro be cool and don't go into shock. Listen: You have been trolled; so you need first aid. :ban: 

First, you don't need to answer those kind of bullyings :banghead: 

Second, beauty is a relative thing; and in most of the times people like and will be attracted to imaginary characters more than real ones.

Third Mira, Kreia, Handmaiden or Visass Marr are indifferent with Natalie Portman or Princess Leia for us. Because we can't reach neither of them in real life. So liking either of them more is compeletely allowed for us. :biggrin: