Question about Mira

That's something close to what I had with her. And when you explain anything to her about philosophical relations, she would rather it be told to Disciple or someone else other than her. Added to it that when trying to gain influence with her, she will snap at Exile when asking her some questions about her background.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

I know what you mean. Visas is mest up! And hand maiden is a bore. I was supprised that there was nothing with Mira. That would have been fun! Well there was a few lines about how to get a guy :blink:

I checked those with my girlfriend and she says they have workability. :'( ouch to the man that gets picked.

Edited by Watchman

Who said it's impossible?

I have evidences...Hard evidences...Some may seen it before...Thanks to Shem. :-

post-19106-1167275309_thumb.jpg

post-19106-1167277045_thumb.jpg

post-19106-1167277217_thumb.jpg

post-19106-1167277559_thumb.jpg

Edited by CSI: Nihilus
  • Like 1

csicoruscantek4.jpgcsinarshaddaale5.jpg

| RP Fic: Knightfall | RP: Knightfall: The duel between Light and Dark |

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

Guest The Architect
Even though it is a mod, it is a  very SEXY mod....... I would love to share a bunk with Mira or the Handmaiden..... more perferably the Handmaiden, or maybe both..... but of course Padme Amidala < Handmaiden and Mira........

Huh? :huh:

No pixeled character is better than Natalie Portman you schmuck. <_<

Except maybe Kreia! :)

Edited by The Architect

Sturm,

Some people might not know Mods means that. Which is why you should say "Mods (Modifications)" Abbreviations are too often used. IMHO they cause confusion, and are a sighn of laziness. My signature is an example of a backlash against the fashion of abbreviating. :) :D

The question has been answered, but I don't find Mira hot.

Edited by Purgatorio

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Personally, I'd take Mira over Amidala in a heartbeat. She's got outrageous spunk (har har) and has my sort of personality. Padme's a bloody pushover, whereas Mira'd shoot you in the face. And she wears black leather spandex. And that's hot.

swesbrly5iz.gif

Guest The Architect
Exactly...... and I was pointing towards Natalie not using the math symbol for greater or less than......  :lol:

What? You posted this:

Padme Amidala < Handmaiden and Mira........

That means you think the Handmaiden and Mira are greater, not the other way around.

*Fan boyeh*

UNLESS HER TOPS OFF  (w00t)

:brows:

Anyway, you don't have to be a fanboy to realise that no mere pixeled character is better than Natalie Portman. It's not rocket science.

Edited by The Architect

Guest The Architect
I was pointing (<) to her, not using the greater than symbol, but I'll fix that with this post

Natalie Portman> Mira and Handmaiden

Well, you can't blame me for assuming the first time around that you were using the greater/less than symbol can you? Usually when the < & > symbols are used, it is used for greater than/less than stuff.

Edited by The Architect

Guest The Architect
Dude, Mira's a red head (victor's gt a thing for red heads) and handmadies like... will kick your ass, Padme's a little bitch who dies cuz hubby smacked her around a bit. All about the Kotor girls... execept for Princess Leia and her gold bikini!!! :aiee:

Why am I not surprised that you (judging by your picture) find a couple of pixeled characters better than Natalie Portman?

Edited by The Architect

I think it's Module...Not modification.

*Fan boyeh*

UNLESS HER TOPS OFF  (w00t)

You really sure about that? I have Handmaiden version, but not Mira version. No, I won't post it up unless I get approved from a Moderator.

Edited by CSI: Nihilus

csicoruscantek4.jpgcsinarshaddaale5.jpg

| RP Fic: Knightfall | RP: Knightfall: The duel between Light and Dark |

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.