siblings

I say: Father and Daughter

Father Jedi has turned to the Dark Side, become a Sith Lord

or: Former Master - Apprentice

Daughter OR Former Apprentice Atris is the most powerful Jedi among those who have escaped the massacre. She takes our LS character on as apprentice. At the end of the game, our character and his master Atris engage in a duel of the fates (!) with the Sith Lord with the mask. Atris dies; we strike the deadly blow.

The game ends. Everybody goes to the beach planet to line up and wave at the camera.

Zwangvolle Plage!

M

The 'former master-apprentice' relationship could probably work. If properly executed ofcourse.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

If it were a "master-apprentice" situation, wouldn't that be kind of a repeat of KOTOR 1, where, instead of the PC facing his/her former apprentice, this time one of the NPC's faces her former master.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

If it were a "master-apprentice" situation, wouldn't that be kind of a repeat of KOTOR 1, where, instead of the PC facing his/her former apprentice, this time one of the NPC's faces her former master.

Maybe, but if it's properly executed, i wouldn't care.

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Got bored of it, having another one temporarily.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

iv said this before but does anyone else think that maybe atris and the sith lord she is fighting in the wallpaper are brother and sister? feel free to rip this idea to shreds, it will ease my mind ;)

well i suggested this earler

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf