ONDERON CANTINA PROBLEM..

I went to all the troble to get the crystal from the woman in the cantina the rare

one (crystal starts with Q) I got it upgraded my lightsaber I built myself not vissas

with the Q crystal now I can't use my lightsaber why is this? I tryed switching it to

vissas short lightsaber same problem cant eqipt to the leader of my party why

does this keep happening what do I need to fix this whats casueing the

problem ??? please help me. :p :'( :lol:

OK...Here's one possibly:

1. Did you equip Solari and Quixon together in 1 lightsaber? Nobody can use it as it's either restricted to LS and DS...and you can't equip it for sure...

2. I suspect Visas's lightsaber is DS, too...But I'm not sure.

3. Restart game, and choose a earlier save.

csicoruscantek4.jpgcsinarshaddaale5.jpg

| RP Fic: Knightfall | RP: Knightfall: The duel between Light and Dark |

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

You know there is this little site Gamefaq.com that could answer just about any in game walk through you need, so you really don't need to ask us everything really.

The force helps me poop better, and use lightsabers to cut my food that then turns into poop.

^I hate these three guys spamming...

OK...Here's one possibly:

1. Did you equip Solari and Quixon together in 1 lightsaber? Nobody can use it as it's either restricted to LS and DS...and you can't equip it for sure...

CSI anyone can equip the saber, except Kreia whom is Neutral

Nope. Solari (Or Upari, for effect of Lightside only) and Quixon shares same lightsaber. I mean, a lightsaber has a Solari (or Upari) and Quixon. Try to equip it on you character...It won't work.

Visas Marr's lightsabre can only be used by her, it should mention this when you look at its stats.

Thank you for pointing this out.

Edited by CSI: Nihilus

csicoruscantek4.jpgcsinarshaddaale5.jpg

| RP Fic: Knightfall | RP: Knightfall: The duel between Light and Dark |

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

Nope. Solari (Or Upari, for effect of Lightside only) and Quixon shares same lightsaber. I mean, a lightsaber has a Solari (or Upari) and Quixon. Try to equip it on you character...It won't work.

Yes it will, you still got my mod, the Early Lightsabers? Well cheat in a new lightsaber (one that is upgradeable) and put both the Quxion and Solari Crystals in it, and equip it to your character.... you will see that you can, as long as you are LS or DS if you are neutral, then it won't WORK!

Thread pruned, with a gentle reminder: if one is tired of reading/replying to common topics, one can not read/reply to them. If there is spam, use the Report function; adding to spam by spamming isn't productive for anyone.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

If Quixon crystal cannot be used by character, there are others like Barab Ore Ingot, Kaiburr, Pontite of which last crystal is found in Queen's palace where alignment is not required for equipping in saber weapon. Especially with having two Kaiburr crystals when playing as DS in fight against Kreia.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

It's been awhile since I did it, I remeber getting it my first time though and it not impressing me that much there are much better. So I just end up getting DK points out of it some other way, such as making some one pay you for the passport by using the force.

The force helps me poop better, and use lightsabers to cut my food that then turns into poop.

Wow, this is a long thread, I think the first few posts answered the question. And the rest should have been taken out back where the rest of us don't have to watch.

But, now I have a question for the originator of this thread: Did you get your question answered?