Ideas for a new character.. needed =P

:D So... ive played through this game with a sith lord, and a jedi weaponmaster. Both prestige classes have matching starting classes.

I am looking for another character to play.. the only class that seems left is the sentinel?

To me the sentinel dont really sound fun.. they are.. eh good at sneaking and can do abit of everything. :lol: And should I go light or dark (Which one is the funniest?)

Well if anyone got any ideas / info then please post it =)

Thanks. :D

EDIT: ouch.. the wrong forum? :S I hate when I misclick --.--

Edited by Agent sith

ehh either way the game ends the same, sooo do what you want, I've never really noticed between them they all still feel the same other then a few different abilitys.,

The force helps me poop better, and use lightsabers to cut my food that then turns into poop.

Done.

And I personally loved the Sentinel class. Not the most powerful damage wise perhaps but I loved having all the skills. It was actually too many skills in terms of game-balance really...it made needing the other NPC's for their skills that you might not have rather redundant. :blink:

And I almost never sneaked. Not my style.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I hear there is a class called "Bounty Hunter", but it's cut out from the game...I think some modders are working on it to restore this class.

csicoruscantek4.jpgcsinarshaddaale5.jpg

| RP Fic: Knightfall | RP: Knightfall: The duel between Light and Dark |

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

No, Mira isn't a Bounty Hunter, she is a Scout, like Hanharr.... there is no Jedi Bounty Hunter Class, but what he meant was the Bounty Hunter Class, that is cut... and if you have Kotor Tool, you will find out that the Bounty Hunter class WAS indeed cut content.

She claimed to be a Bounty Hunter, but that wasn't her class....

Edited by Anakin Skywalker

Sentinel...

Have starting Int at 16 so as to get skills for character. Other thing about class is immunity feats against stun effects and some force powers. If you don't exactly like feeling immoral half of time when playing through game, take LS path first. In any case, the dark side will always be around even when LS is triumphant. For prestige, try taking the Watchman for sneak attacks. Works with force power effects like stun, and other effects where enemies can't move. Almost same for DS.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

No, Mira isn't a Bounty Hunter, she is a Scout, like Hanharr.... there is no Jedi Bounty Hunter Class, but what he meant was the Bounty Hunter Class, that is cut... and if you have Kotor Tool, you will find out that the Bounty Hunter class WAS indeed cut content.

She claimed to be a Bounty Hunter, but that wasn't her class....

And you are correct...humm...not sure why I though there was a class called bounty hunter, unless I was getting confused with there being a class called Tech specilist *shrugs*

Btw, I find that an INT of 14 is good enough as a Sentinel. I normally play with;

STR; 14

DEX; 14

Then 14 in one other attribute-CON for guardians, WIS for Consulars and INT for Sentinals. All the rest are at 12, which grants you a bonus to everything.

Yes, I know there is, but it was CUT from the final game, now let's stop spamming, or I'm gonna tell a moderator......

:edit:

If you don't believe me, get Kotor Tool, and open K 2 and then go to BIF's and then go to 2da files and open Class, scroll down until you see the words Bounty Hunter(CUT!!!)

Edited by Anakin Skywalker

:lol:

Anyway a Sentinel with the extra skill points can open up some extra dialogue... at least I think that's what caused Bao-Dur to say "Not too shabby" when I fixed the Speeder on Nar Shadda. Guardian and Sentinel are fairly well balanced, if you compare the extra feats for a Guardian with the extra skills of a Sentinel, and Strength with a Sentinel's Dexterity. The only notable differences that exist are for light and dark roleplaying, and that depends on how "evil" you are. I have played it a lot and there are still some things I am yet to do.

A Sentinel with starting intelligence of 14, and Wisdom of 14 is sufficient for dialogue such as above.... 14 for both is sufficient for any class, because there is not a great difference in story betwixt the classes.

I have more trouble not choosing a Guardian because if an enemy has an immunity to force attacks (like Kriea, even if I have a decent Wisdom of 20) then it would fall to Force Jump to said enemy, Lightsaber prowess (Feats), physical strength, and health points.

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

:lol:

Anyway a Sentinel with the extra skill points can open up some extra dialogue... at least I think that's what caused Bao-Dur to say "Not too shabby" when I fixed the Speeder on Nar Shadda. Guardian and Sentinel are fairly well balanced, if you compare the extra feats for a Guardian with the extra skills of a Sentinel, and Strength with a Sentinel's Dexterity.

health points.

Wrong...Wrong...Wrong...

For Health points, we prefer Vitality Points...

For Sentinel, I think it's Constitution, not Dexterity unless it has DS mastery...otherwise, it's Constitution.

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

:aiee:

Anyway a Sentinel with the extra skill points can open up some extra dialogue... at least I think that's what caused Bao-Dur to say "Not too shabby" when I fixed the Speeder on Nar Shadda. Guardian and Sentinel are fairly well balanced, if you compare the extra feats for a Guardian with the extra skills of a Sentinel, and Strength with a Sentinel's Dexterity.

health points.

Wrong...Wrong...Wrong...

For Sentinel, I think it's Constitution, not Dexterity unless it has DS mastery...otherwise, it's Constitution.

God your tedious. I don't want to rob you of the small satisfaction you must have got from writing "Wrong...Wrong...Wrong..." and frankly I don't really care what you think.

Guardian's are recommended Strength. Sentinel's are recommended Dexterity.

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

:aiee:

health points.

Wrong...Wrong...Wrong...

God your tedious. I don't want to rob you of the small satisfaction you must have got from writing "Wrong...Wrong...Wrong..." and frankly I don't really care what you think.

Guardian's are recommended Strength. Sentinel's are recommended Dexterity.

Me neither...

Guardian: Strength, right. But Sentinel? Just dodging bullets and grenades doesn't help you during a lightsaber duel, right? So I recommend Constitution.

Actually I just want to play KOTOR some more.. never played the number one.. didnt seem to be able to get it.. and I am bored and KOTOR have alot of replay value I suppose. So I intend to go another character and play through the game

Oh man dude you really need to play number one. If your addicted to K2 then you will love K1.

Also sentinel in my opinion is a really good character. But it depends on your personality I guess.

I pitty the fool who don't have the force.

If character is taking stealth as one of main skills, having additional points in Dex and perhaps DS mastery for Sentinel might help. Watchman class gives stealth power without needing stealth generator, although am not quite sure if power still works with DS mastery bonus of +6 to Dex.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧