FX Sabers

Hey I'm getting a Mace Windu FX lightsaber and I need to know if there is a difference in the one you buy. See the thing is that I saw one for $59.00 and another costing $109.00, and $97.00,$ 80.00, and 139.00 WHAT IS THE BIG DIFFERENCE!? They all say FX and i know its smarter to get the cheap one but i just have to know whats going on here ;)

I pitty the fool who don't have the force.

do they all say master replica cause the one that i saw on some sites say that. Also when I read the info on the saber it said the same thing as the $109.00 same # of Batteries and everything as if that part would matter but you get what I mean.thinkgeek.comspencersgifts.com

Edited by Masta Revan

So why not get something a little more worthwhile? If you're getting older, you really shouldn't be pretending you have a real lightsaber and running around your house with a fake one.

And why not? :aiee:

I should, btw, have said that the more expensive hilt might have a coating of Electrum rather than being made entirely out of it.

It might be fun once I make an army of Dark Jedi and take over the world.

But first I must invent lightsabers before dreams of galatic conquest can be fully realised.

If Lightsabers were real, some noob would actually kick my ass because I was gloating over them or their dead friend.

quote=DeathScepter,Dec 26 2006, 05:20 PM]

*passes Sturm an anti newbie lightsaber*

Psst, this does more damage to Newbies than normal people.

Wow, praise you good sir, you have realised that I am not a noob, kthx. Yay ani newbie lightsaber! Meh my flaming does more damage to Newbies than normal people :aiee: +2800 posts, +critical hit dmg.

I wish I could get a FX lightsaber. I'm too poor because of the holidays unfortunately.

Seef, you get more money on teh hols lawl.

zomg sif screw up teh quoting lawl. Yeah well I got myself a job and a fairly generous payout from family at Chrissy, I think I'm going to wait for the LotR:Online MMORPG, or something along those lines, I dont know what to blow my money on :p

I finally got the Mace Windu lightsaber! Its pretty cool and its something that a star wars fan would love. Also I noticed that it doesn't matter which one you get they are all the same and your just lucky if you find a cheap one. I bought mine for $67 and it looks,feels just as nice as all the others and its really heavy too. I really like the Mace Windu hilt it has a good grip on it.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, that would be pitiful sight

"Hi, I'm OPG the sith lord, huzzah!"

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)