Best hybrid Jedi+Prestige setup

Hybrid? It only create weak class...Like, For Jedi Counsular, you got weak strength, and strong wisdom...if you choose Jedi Weapon Master, you lack strength, but you got a strong wisdom...It's between Jedi Master and Jedi Watchman--I call this class Jedi Sage Master...

For Jedi Guardian-Jedi Master, you got strong strength, but weak wisdom...It's between Jedi Weapon Master and Jedi Watchman, and I call this class Jedi Warrior Master...

csicoruscantek4.jpgcsinarshaddaale5.jpg

| RP Fic: Knightfall | RP: Knightfall: The duel between Light and Dark |

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

Consular and Assassin characters can use sneak attacks and wisdom. Watchmen get only up to sneak attack VI or VII, Assassins get up to sneak attack X. Sneak attacks work with either Insanity or Stasis Field, or even stun effects like Force Wave.

Sentinels get immunities to fear, stun effects and paralysis from force powers like Insanity and Stasis Field.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

So in the end it's not as good as a Guardian -> Weaponmaster, Consular -> Master?

And why is Master better than Sith Lord? I mean, with Force Storm and stuff, wouldn't it be better?

That's right. There is no comparison between Sith Lord / Jedi Master. Both are Force users. The only 2 differences is

1. Jedi Master got Inspire Followers, but Sith Lord got Dark Side Corruption, but DSC won't work if Sith Lord is in Light Side path.

2. Jedi Master's light side mastery is +5 Wisdom, which means more chance to succeed a Force Power attack and more FP. But Dark side mastery is simply +50 FP, but it doesn't increase the Wisdom.

So a Consular Assassin would be good, and it would in fact be better than Consular Watchman?

Again, there is no comparison between Assassin or Watchman. Both is stealthy PC and got Sneak Attack and truck loads of skills. For details, I don't know much.

Jedi Master: Inspire Followers.  | LS: +5 Wisdom | DS: +50 FP |

Sith Lord: Dark Side Corruption.

Jedi Weapon Master: Increase Melee Damage, Inner Strength.  | LS: +5 Strength | DS: +50 Damage [Correct me if I'm wrong]

Sith Marauder: Fury, Increase Combat Damage.

Jedi Watchman: | LS: +5 Constitution | DS: +50 Vitality Points |

Sith Assassin:

^I didn't play these class, so I'm not sure.

According to the diagram, I think Jedi Master will defeat Sith Lord for sure, if pure Force Power, LS and DS respectively, same stats [Not including bonuses], same equipments, and same Force Powers. Jedi Master got higher Wisdom, therefore more likely to succeed the Force Using.

Jedi Weapon Master also can defeat Sith Marauder, IMO. Weapon Master got constant upgrades for strength and increasing damages, so he doesn't need a temporary damage boost, especially with LS Mastery. Even with full upgrades, Sith Marauder never got enough strength, and without at least 3 permanent damage increasing bonuses...

Jedi Watchman and Sith Assassin...I don't know.

Edited by CSI: Nihilus

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

I just checked the game, and I want to add some corrections to the list I listed above.

Jedi Weapon Master / Sith Marauder: | DS: +1-8 Damage |

Jedi Watchman / Sith Assassin: | LS: +3 Constitution | DS: +3 Dexterity |

So a Consular Assassin would be good, and it would in fact be better than Consular Watchman?

Well, to balance class benefits in game, LS classes tend to get increase to stats for alignment mastery, and DS classes usually get increases to non-stats max damage, force points or perhaps say life. Game is made in way so that every character has strengths as well as flaws.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Well, to balance class benefits in game, LS classes tend to get increase to stats for alignment mastery, and DS classes usually get increases to non-stats max damage, force points or perhaps say life. Game is made in way so that every character has strengths as well as flaws.

Wrong...Look at the previous post...Watchman / Assassin's both LS / DS mastery increases the stat.