Game Combinations

What sort of game would you like combining?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. What sort of game would you like combining?

• I would like combining different games.
    • I would like trying an RPG - FPS game.
    • I would like trying an Strategy - FPS game.
    • I would like trying an Strategy - RPG - FPS game.
    • I would like playing a combination of another genre.
    • I prefer everything as it is now.

2 words.... well a few more... Jedi Unleashed on the Wii.. now the trailer shows a charecter holding a storm trooper in the air and at the same time using force lighting, something that can't be done, using two force powers at once.  I mean if a jedi was around at that time that was as power as the trailer shows then why didn't he just stomp vader in the ground. But oh well they need to make games over the top in the star wars world to be any fun. Same reason you can't really compare a game charecters power to a movie charecter it just don't work.

You now that the "Unleash" trailer wasn't a game, 'aight?

It was just an preview of LucasArts new upcoming physique/graphic motor.

I think a combo of the Revenge of the Sith Game's action and combat system mixed with KotOR RPG elements and story would make for a great game....perhaps even KotOR III.

"Some people are always trying to iceskate uphill."

Blade(Wesley Snipes) from the movie Blade.

Edited for content

"The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." - Sigmund Freud

I want KIII to be RPG. Just normal RPG. Nothing more, nothing less. It's RPG goddamnit! It won't feel like Kotor if it isn't.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Well I was told and at the understanding that it was the game in the works for the Wii which would of been awsome, since they are making a game that will use the technolgy of the wii to allow to the user to feel of a saber in their hands. But that was my best guess.

I wanna see a game where you can't be a jedi and have to kill them as a bounty hunter or something. Combat style a mix of Devil may cry, Fable.

The force helps me poop better, and use lightsabers to cut my food that then turns into poop.

Guest The Architect

KotOR III should be just like KotOR and KotOR II. A CRPG with turn based combat and plenty of dialogue choices for the main character. Nothing more. Nothing less, as Xard said.

I would like to see KOTOR 3 made like Fable or Jade Empire.

HELL FREAKING NO!

I would like to see KotOR3 to be more like NWN2 or ToEE. A CRPG that stays close to the PnP rules system

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I would like to see KOTOR 3 made like Fable or Jade Empire.

HELL FREAKING NO!

I would like to see KotOR3 to be more like NWN2 or ToEE. A CRPG that stays close to the PnP rules system

With Z Axis naturally ^_^

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I want KIII to be RPG. Just normal RPG. Nothing more, nothing less. It's RPG goddamnit! It won't feel like Kotor if it isn't.

I like the games as they are thank you very much.

KotOR III should be just like KotOR and KotOR II. A CRPG with turn based combat and plenty of dialogue choices for the main character. Nothing more. Nothing less, as Xard said.

:blink:

How bout leave it like it is so we dont have to change just to suit the devs and their, as they probabally think is the magic bullet and will encourage 10 year olds to come along and bang bang with the new combat engine. In sequals they rarely change its combat format for example, all that should change is the story.

Edited by Sturm

RPG - FPS game.

Deus Ex

Vampire Masquerade - Bloodlines

Strategy - FPS

Well played Battlefield 2142

Savage

Natural Selection

Strategy - RPG - FPS game

Natural Selection

Wait, is this thread in context for this forum?

Oh. I'd like a Star Wars game that's not hyperfocused on jedi or filled with ridiculous off canon ideas that dilute what Star Wars feel it does have.

An RPG of that nature might be nice. FPS, been there done that. RPG - FPS, they never bring anything exciting over other Action RPGs, so nah. Strategy - RPG - FPS, those are better for original IPs. Such games would be a waste of such a fleshed out license.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."