Game Combinations

What sort of game would you like combining?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. What sort of game would you like combining?

• I would like combining different games.
    • I would like trying an RPG - FPS game.
    • I would like trying an Strategy - FPS game.
    • I would like trying an Strategy - RPG - FPS game.
    • I would like playing a combination of another genre.
    • I prefer everything as it is now.

If so, what games would you like to combine? :(

Imagine building a fleet og Sith troopers and afterwards join them in an attack on

any planet, and conquer it. You're the one that command them, and they are the ones to follow.

At the same time you walk around roleplaying about being the ruler of the galaxy :D

Another stupid idea from me :)"

I'm just scared about the idea

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

KotOR is a perfect game it doesn't need changing. it would just mess up the game. Its just like they say "if you like where your at then stay where your at".

JE wasn't all that great it was just another KotOR is different fighting style. I always though that the combat in the game was a little to slow for me in the game. when you wanted to move fast it wasn't fast enough. that game takes patients

I pitty the fool who don't have the force.

Combining diffent types of game tends not to work very well in practice. Ok, an RPG that can also be a FPS sounds like a good idea, but the execution nearly always fails to impress anyone. The problem is that your trying to make two games for the same price and in the same time as a single game and both suffer.

RPG-FPS = System Shocks

RPG-FPS = Deus Ex 1&2

List goes on...

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Swet god, no! :sorcerer:

Oblivion sucks when it comes to roleplaying. I agree with more open world though (such in Fallouts for example).

I wouldn't mind a rpg game with strategy elements - and I don't mean Heroes of Might & Magic/fantasy setting RTS style - but I don't know how one would implement it for Kotor.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I want to be able to kill anyone i want to like in fable....... umm yeah its not very sith like to just kill random people, that kill jedi, they use people as pawns to gain greater power.

The force helps me poop better, and use lightsabers to cut my food that then turns into poop.

Swet god, no! :dancing:

Oblivion sucks when it comes to roleplaying. I agree with more open world though (such in Fallouts for example).

Oops...Sorry...I never played Oblivion before...

Well, I think about to combine KOTOR with SW Jedi Knight Series?

csicoruscantek4.jpgcsinarshaddaale5.jpg

| RP Fic: Knightfall | RP: Knightfall: The duel between Light and Dark |

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

I love the old combat system, but i would be very happy to try another way

of combat. So it would allow a bit more skill. If it should be something

like Jedi Knight Series, we should have 3rd person lightsaber combat, melee

and ranged. It would look a bit like the combat system for Battlefront tho...

If any types of games should be combined, Lucasarts should give them more

time. :angry:

Swet god, no! :aiee:

As much as I like both KOTOR and the Jedi Knight series, I don't want them mixed together. In fact, I don't want any changes to the KOTOR system, except the graphics be a bit polished, etc. KOTOR is a unique game in it's unique way.

In fact, I don't want any changes to the KOTOR system, except the graphics be a bit polished, etc. KOTOR is a unique game in it's unique way.

Exactly my opinion! :aiee:

If they will change the whole combat system in an 3rd game, i would be extremly disappointed. :p

Edited by Accept

Swet god, no! :o

I like that idea. the lightsaber forms would be easier to discern then.

2 words.... well a few more... Jedi Unleashed on the Wii.. now the trailer shows a charecter holding a storm trooper in the air and at the same time using force lighting, something that can't be done, using two force powers at once. I mean if a jedi was around at that time that was as power as the trailer shows then why didn't he just stomp vader in the ground. But oh well they need to make games over the top in the star wars world to be any fun. Same reason you can't really compare a game charecters power to a movie charecter it just don't work.

The force helps me poop better, and use lightsabers to cut my food that then turns into poop.