Luxa's Task On Telos

Started plaything KOTOR2 again, and I'm on Telos. I talked to Luxa who told me to find some Exchange thugs, and they told me to go to apartment B3 alone. I assumed that meant in solo mode, but whenever i go to the door alone they keep telling me to come back alone. Is this a bug? Or is there something I'm no doing right?

Started plaything KOTOR2 again, and I'm on Telos.  I talked to Luxa who told me to find some Exchange thugs, and they told me to go to apartment B3 alone.  I assumed that meant in solo mode, but whenever i go to the door alone they keep telling me to come back alone.  Is this a bug?  Or is there something I'm no doing right?

On Citadel Station...I assume you're walking DS path, right? As this part never appears on LS path.

I don't know, but I can give you a walkthrough, if you want. See No. 7, Luxa, and item number B.

http://www.gamebanshee.com/starwarskotorii...ons/cantina.php

:) Hope it helps...

csicoruscantek4.jpgcsinarshaddaale5.jpg

| RP Fic: Knightfall | RP: Knightfall: The duel between Light and Dark |

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

Solo mode just means that you are walking around without everyone else in your party following you around, it doesn't mean you are alone. If I'm understanding correctly you need to go to the party selection screen and remove Atton and Kreia from your party, then you'll be alone.

Started plaything KOTOR2 again, and I'm on Telos.  I talked to Luxa who told me to find some Exchange thugs, and they told me to go to apartment B3 alone.  I assumed that meant in solo mode, but whenever i go to the door alone they keep telling me to come back alone.  Is this a bug?  Or is there something I'm no doing right?

On Citadel Station...I assume you're walking DS path, right? As this part never appears on LS path.

I don't know, but I can give you a walkthrough, if you want. See No. 7, Luxa, and item number B.

http://www.gamebanshee.com/starwarskotorii...ons/cantina.php

:) Hope it helps...

CSI is right. That part never appears if you're working for the LS or the Ithorians. It is one of the rarest occasions were the LS path is quicker than the DS.

And don't forget to equip upgrades for life regeneration, even if bonus is only 1 point. Assuming that character is using Consular class, Wisdom mod might help with force powers like Fear against rodian thug or either one of Exchange aliens you meet in room.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧