I'm Stuck on Dantooine

I am stuck on Dantooine. I saw the cutscene for the battle between the mercenaries and the militia, then went straight to a black screen. I am there, and I can see the menu and move, but I cant talk to people or see where I am going. So, I used the map in the menu to find my way outside, and I could see. I then walked back in, and I could see fine, but when I tried to talk to someone, the screen went black again. I've searched Team Gizka for a fix and skimmed through the forums here, but I cannot find a solution.

I am stuck on Dantooine. I saw the cutscene for the battle between the mercenaries and the militia, then went straight to a black screen. I am there, and I can see the menu and move, but I cant talk to people or see where I am going. So, I used the map in the menu to find my way outside, and I could see. I then walked back in, and I could see fine, but when I tried to talk to someone, the screen went black again. I've searched Team Gizka for a fix and skimmed through the forums here, but I cannot find a solution.

If you can see the menu, then try going to options, graphics, advanced, and change and change the settings. For example, change from high to medium, then back to high. When you close the options menu your graphics will automatically reset.

Try changing the screen resolution.

Changing screen resolution will work? <_< I doubt that...

csicoruscantek4.jpgcsinarshaddaale5.jpg

| RP Fic: Knightfall | RP: Knightfall: The duel between Light and Dark |

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

I've had problems on other games where cut scenes blacked out, changing to a different resolution helped clear it up. It's worth trying anyway.

OK, :o but I never encountered this problem before...And my resolution is the highest...And there is no problem...But thank you.

csicoruscantek4.jpgcsinarshaddaale5.jpg

| RP Fic: Knightfall | RP: Knightfall: The duel between Light and Dark |

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

Another way might be disabling CG sequence if lowest resolution settings does not allow game to run without seeing screen as black all the time. Lowering the screen resolution does speed up rate at which game can run, possibly.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧