kotor 2 pc cheats

i did add EnableCheats=1 under game options

then i got in the game presses the tilde key, hit enter typed giveitem a_robe_3 then hit enter again. i also tried hitting space, i tried different codes, i tride hitting tilde and enter at the same time. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, why wont it work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

then i got in the game presses the tilde key, hit enter typed giveitem a_robe_3 then hit enter again. i also tried hitting space, i tried different codes, i tride hitting tilde and enter at the same time. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, why wont it work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you input the wrong code, and I think you want a Dark Padawan Robe, the code should like this:

giveitem a_robe_03...You can't omit the "0" here, dude...

csicoruscantek4.jpgcsinarshaddaale5.jpg

| RP Fic: Knightfall | RP: Knightfall: The duel between Light and Dark |

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

i did include the 0 but the instructions say if ur character stops moving then the console is activated. i never stopped moving and also is there a space after "giveitem' well no matter cause i tried with space and without

I would guess that you're pressing the wrong key in-game so that it doesn't recognize that you wanted to get the console up.

did you type enable cheats =1 into the correct folder ? there are two simalar folders swplayer config and swkotor2 config.

Most changes to the swkotor2.config have never worked for me - the game doesn't seem to recognize the changes. I don't think I've ever tried the in-game cheats, tho, so can't say whether that oddity would apply to that function also.

I just use the KSE when I want to add items to my game.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Most changes to the swkotor2.config have never worked for me - the game doesn't seem to recognize the changes. I don't think I've ever tried the in-game cheats, tho, so can't say whether that oddity would apply to that function also.

That's a hassle. Which means, it's slower than use cheats.

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

Never took me more than a minute (for one item). I didn't even have to exit the game entirely - just to the front menu.

And if it's the only option available to you, it'd be faster than not using it at all. :o

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

ok when you press the tilde key the character is supposed to stop moving which he does when i press tilde but when i hit "enter giveitem a_robe_26 enter" nothing happens. is there something specific im not doing? is there a space after giveitem, do i have to put the code in quotation marks do i have to put a _ after giveitem? what am i doing wrong?

Don't use quotation marks. The code shoould be:

giveitem a_robe_26 # (# corresponds to the number of items you want to add)

Or, you could just use the latest KSE version:

http://www.starwarsknights.com/tools.php#kse

or the preppie cheat console which allows you to use your own shortcuts (same link as above)

Edited by Darth333

Don't use quotation marks. The code shoould be:

giveitem a_robe_26 #  (# corresponds to the number of items you want to add)

Or, you could just use the latest KSE version:

http://www.starwarsknights.com/tools.php#kse

or the preppie cheat console which allows you to use your own shortcuts (same link as above)

:o Darth333 is here? No way...

The only thing is, you have to save the changes, I've met some pretty ditsy people, whom don't save it, and then ask for help... I'm not sayin that's the case with you.... but some people are just :crazy:

@CSI

I knew Darth333 was here, just because she's on LF doesn't mean she can't spend time here..... look at me, you, and Diego.... we spend time on three sites, this one, LF, and my Jedi Temple... :mellow: