Best Light Sabre

What type of light sabre is the best?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. What type of light sabre is the best?

• normal light sabre
    • short light sabre
    • double bladed light sabre
    • normal in left and right
    • short in left and right
    • sword
    • gun

• 1 month later...

Heh - lose the blaster and sword from the list, and add the *actual* best: long in right, short in left.

The dual-blade Darth Maul fans are fools - sporting two sabers has *nothing* to do with critical hit range, damage, attack, etc. It is instead all about the attribute bonuses. With a single saber (one- or two-bladed), one has only two crystals to use. With *two* sabers - regardless of length - one gains two extra crystal slots, and therefore can include attribute bonuses on *each* saber.

By emloying this method, whatever attribute a player deems most relevant can be overloaded - in my case, a 45 WIS (on an Xbox - no cheats or glitches whatsoever) with all gear. After a point, I ceased swinging my sabers, only carrying them for the +6 WIS on one (Exile crystal, Ruuban crystal), and the +1 WIS on the other (Ruuban crystal). I would simply cast Force Enlightenment, run into the center of a group of enemies, and cast Force Wave then Force Storm once or twice - empty room, every time.

If you don't care about using Force powers, and instead wish to cut your enemies down, you can still better your character by using dual sabers - the STR and DEX bonus crystals will outweigh any perceived gain from using a two-bladed saber, and who can honestly argue that one double looks cooler than two singles?

--

Joe Piscopo

Most Wise and Modest Jedi Master ever

sword! NOTHING beats owning enemies with a force wave and feeling my blade slice their flesh......double bladed sword (not vibrosword) looks cool too

The Exile's voice was stern

"Darth Nihilus, remove your mask"

The Sith Lord slowly raised his hands to his face. In utter shock, the Exile looked upon the face of.....

Jolee Bindo!!

mand3.jpg