sexy kreia

I have read a male Exile/Kriea Fanfiction and it was one of the better ones I have read.... :) That's not saying much when I think about it, but it was good.

It was better than the typical angst... I like heaving of bosom with plaintive sighs, because they're funny, but I don't like angsty "My wife died in that...blah blah blah." :aiee: Snip.

So lazy...

Follow the red arrow, ( I think it's red....looks a little grey today :) ) for more dissusions on "romance".

I like Sara Kestelman's voice acting, but I don't swing that way so, no. :aiee:

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

is it just me or did anyone find kreia and her voice kind of sexy. too bad you cant see her in her underwear like you can with the other female characters

Well you must like older women then. Kreia is just a female Obi-Wan (OT) and is in no way sexy. I like Kreia, but not enough to call her sexy. For sexy female characters, I'd go with Bastila, Brianna and Mira, but I don't find them sexy much either. I'm male, by the way.

Edited by Diego Varen

What the...Who says Kriea is sexy? [Pukes]

Well, if you really think so, you can say Ben Kenobi is very sexy, too...

csicoruscantek4.jpgcsinarshaddaale5.jpg

| RP Fic: Knightfall | RP: Knightfall: The duel between Light and Dark |

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

Exile: "Are you that desprate?"

and    "I think that you must have gotten a blaster to the head while I was not looking"

Frankly, I'm telling you that if Kriea is sexy, then she is deseperate.

And a pic to prove that. Thanks to Shem.

post-19106-1166168670_thumb.jpg

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

Kreia has white hair. You probably would not want to know if she has white hair on every part of her body. Am likely not wanting to see more than how she looks with her robe on, especially since what is beneath her robe would be last thing I would look at.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

well i do have a thing for older women. and kreia looks so sexy when you make her walk real slow, the way she sways her hands and the way her hips move. sara kestleman doesnt look as good but their is a resemlence; sara did look okay when she was younger though. you can see her pics at nerf herders anonymous.

I think it is the voice, Yuthura could be thought to have a shexy voice, contralto maybe. I don't want to analyze it too much. :ph34r:

im sorry i should have specified that the question was aimed towards men

Oh noes I will have to spit on the floor more often to make my online persona reflect my true gender! :'( :p

Kreia has white hair. You probably would not want to know if she has white hair on every part of her body. Am likely not wanting to see more than how she looks with her robe on, especially since what is beneath her robe would be last thing I would look at.

ROFL! :-

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Well guys, before you judge, you don't know how old chuck_nasty is...

...personally I don't find Kreia attractive. Charismatic, but not attractive. Btw, love that screen shot, CSI: Nihilus.

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

I actually saw a mod request on LF that made Kriea younger... and a mod request to make Kriea "sexy" and I've been thinkin about workin on that.... but Kriea, herself, the original Kriea in game..... don't make me :ermm: dude, that's just plain gross

Nice answer...

@Dylan: No problem.

Well, at least she's not that nasty Bastila.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

This thread is Disturbing

A large number of people would have to agree

As for me, I do think Kreia is a wonderful Kotor 2 character and to me she is more of a grandmother/elderly mentor type.

I would love to train under someone like that........but only without the betrayel and death of the force part.