Help Stuck on Telos in Academy

Ok ill explain in detail and hope i dont have to start all over again.

Got to Telos and the polar Region then went to the academy. Met the handmaiden. and talked to everyone there, however, the only character in a force field is The new guy Dakur i think with the fake arm. both Kiera and Atton are still in the main chamber you enter when you start this level. If you try to talk to Kiera nothing happens but if you talk to atton it gives 2 options both saying cheat pc talk to ateris or 2) cheat pc talk to kiera.

doing the first option has you talk to ateris again and nothing changes, or talk to kiera and nothing happens.

You cant get the other guy out of the force field he is lying on the ground unconcious, T3 is still in a force field although he interacts an dwill do the upgrade etc... and I have dont he fight with the handmaidens. i haev searched everywhere to try to open the force field.

I am stuck,.

I also went back to a previous save, the farthest back was right before you steal the shuttle and land in the polar area fighting the 3 droids.

Is this a glitch?

Or am I missing some step. I have exausted all the conversations about the place and artifacts etc. I have saved and loaded numerous times but nothing changes.

Anythoughts short of reloading the whole program. I have also updated it from lucas arts runing the newest patch.

Thanks

Ok ill explain in detail and hope i dont have to start all over again.

Got to Telos and the polar Region then went to the academy.  Met the handmaiden. and talked to everyone there, however, the only character in a force field is  The new guy Dakur i think with the fake arm.  both Kiera and Atton are still in the main chamber you enter when you start this level.  If you try to talk to Kiera nothing happens but if you talk to atton it gives 2 options both saying cheat pc talk to ateris or 2) cheat pc talk to kiera. 

doing the first option has you talk to ateris again and nothing changes, or talk to kiera and nothing happens.

You cant get the other guy out of the force field he is lying on the ground unconcious, T3 is still in a force field although he interacts an dwill do the upgrade etc... and I have dont he fight with the handmaidens.  i haev searched everywhere to try to open the force field.

I am stuck,.

I also went back to a previous save, the farthest back was right before you steal the shuttle and land in the polar area fighting the 3 droids.

Is this a glitch?

Or am I missing some step.  I have exausted all the conversations about the place and artifacts etc.  I have saved and loaded numerous times but nothing changes. 

Anythoughts short of reloading the whole program.  I have also updated it from lucas arts runing the newest patch.

Thanks

Have any mods in there? Sometimes, the mods mess with that particular cut scene and make Atton and Kreia appear there, and they won't speak their dialogues so you can't "Free" them and so yeah... take out whatever mods are in there, and put them back one by one, until you find out which mod it is, and then put that mod back in AFTER Telos....

Glitch hope you have other saves, I think I got through it by going a different way with how i talked to Atris, and Ibelieve you mean Bao Dur

The force helps me poop better, and use lightsabers to cut my food that then turns into poop.

It's a glitch, its happened to me as well. What *should* happen is that you enter the academy and are challenged by the handmaidens then it should cut to the conversation with Atris. Sometimes though the cut to the conversation doesn't happen, even with the patched game.

To clear this up you'll have to go back to before you enter the academy, this time when your challenged by the handmaidens ask who they are, instead of just handing your weapons over straight away. You should have Krea make a comment about there being no danger, then you can hand your weapons over and carry on. That should get the game running correctly....I know this quite well since it was doing the same thing to me this morning lol

Well i have No mods in the game currently, and the only save is the one like 5-10 min before i enter the academy,

when you enter the academy on the first scene are atton and Kiera there with you? or are you alone?

And should i dialogue with the handmaidens first then go see atreis? or vice versa?

just seeing if playing it out another way will help?

Eh, no mods? Then why don't you find a saved game and re-load it? It should solve the problem.

Nero, I strongly recommend you to change your avartar--too nasty and too, eh, bloody...

csicoruscantek4.jpgcsinarshaddaale5.jpg

| RP Fic: Knightfall | RP: Knightfall: The duel between Light and Dark |

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

Dude, you have a done something to your game, all that is required is that you:

a. Talk to Atris

b. Talk to Kriea

c. Talk to T3-M4

d. Leave the area on the Ebon hawk.

Thats it. You however sound like you have messed with that and need to uncheat/mod your game until it works again.

P.S. Nero - That is you hell of a morbid avitar. His eye even flies out!

P.S. Nero - That is you hell of a morbid avitar. His eye even flies out!

I've seen that Avatar before. I like it. Anyway, I hope the game sorts itself out. If not, try contacting LucasArts.

You're a sick one, Diego.

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

ok so i am have sorta the same problem.

i have updated the game i dont have any mods but when i enter the ebon hawk after i get t3 back and i have talked with atris and i want to go to dantoonie the screen loads but then goes completely black and i have let it sit for over an hour and nothing happened i have restarted the game from a previouse save and the same thing happens and i have restarted my comp to see if it would change it and it didnt

so what the hell is going on?

i even reset the graphic to the lowest posible settings and nothing happens(i know my comp doesnt need that cuz i have amazing hardware)

help please

RE-vamp

ok everything normaly works like the F-keys and esc and all of that but there is just a black screen when it is in "play mode"

if i hit esc it goes to the "in-game menu" but when i go to "resume" game its a black screen

HELP PLEASE

Edited by Zweede

Well i have No mods in the game currently, and the only save is the one like 5-10 min before i enter the academy, 

when you enter the academy on the first scene are atton and Kiera there with you? or are you alone?

And should i dialogue with the handmaidens first then go see atreis? or vice versa?

just seeing if playing it out another way will help?

Atton and Kiera are there with you since you can't pick your team at that point. You *should* have an autosave from just after the cut scene where the shuttle crashes. If not you'll have to do the whole bit again, but save the game just before you enter the academy. Sometimes this will clear the problem up, if not you can do whats already been said-ask "Who are you?" when challenged by the Handmaidens then "All right, I didn't come here for a fight" (or whatever the option is).

ok so i am have sorta the same problem.

i have updated the game i dont have any mods but when i enter the ebon hawk after i get t3 back and i have talked with atris and i want to go to dantoonie the screen loads but then goes completely black and i have let it sit for over an hour and nothing happened i have restarted the game from a previouse save and the same thing happens and i have restarted my comp to see if it would change it and it didnt

so what the hell is going on?

i even reset the graphic to the lowest posible settings and nothing happens(i know my comp doesnt need that cuz i have amazing hardware)

help please

Errm, thats a first for me. Have you tried going someplace other than Dantooine? See if the same thing happens if you pick Nar Shadaa, other than that I can only think to uninstall the game then reinstall it and see if that works. Don't worry about losing the save games as the uninstall program gives you the option to keep them.

Is this on the PC? If so there is a fix for it at http://team-gizka.org/downloads.html

If not you'll have to reload.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Errm, thats a first for me. Have you tried going someplace other than Dantooine? See if the same thing happens if you pick Nar Shadaa, other than that I can only think to uninstall the game then reinstall it and see if that works. Don't worry about losing the save games as the uninstall program gives you the option to keep them

the problem is when i enter the ebon hawk it has a black screen after the loading screen. and as i said the f-keys and esc work just fine but there is no actual game play

im positive.

every thing is compatible but it is not the recomended card but it is comatible.

and i have played it before on a worse card alot farther than that i just havent been able to beat the game cuz i have had to whip my hard drive and then my motherboard fried so i got a ne one

This is a bug.

When you enter the Academy, if your first answer is to comply to disarm, you will be placed in a situation that you cannot resolve. You are not disarmed, Kriea and Atton do not have their discussion from the force cubes, T3 does not get queued to the proper sequence ("Its not your fault they took the ship"), Bao doesn't awaken, speaking with Atton brings up the "[Cheat Node] blah blah blah" selections, Kriea does not respond at all and the doors cannot be exited. You can't leave on the ship either because you have to have your collegues with you or already on-board. You can have your discussions with Atris and the Maidens, as well as do the sparring, but you cannot progress any further in the game.

As mentioned above, the solution is to answer, "Who are you?" first. Then, Kriea will mention that it is safe to comply and you can give up without a fight (assuming light side).

The first time I ran into this, it was VERY frustrating because I got some really nice gear from the Maidens' lockers, and reloading and going through the sequence (autosave takes you to the HK-50 fight after the crash) can take a very long time before you get to check the loot in the Academy.

Cheat node situation keeps game being locked in repetition cycle. What happens is that apart from not being able to talk with Atton and Kreia, after speaking to Atris, and if you try to access dialogue with Atton again, same sequence where Atris walks down walkway towards your character keeps happening.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

To fix the problem just don't get into the handmaiden, that simple once kriea is forced to come into the convo once it fixes it's self I've had it happen to me before on 1 of the 7 times I've beaten the damn game now.

Sorry the avatar stays, because after reading half the stupied things people say or ask or do, when it comes to star wars, it's just how I feel some times.

The force helps me poop better, and use lightsabers to cut my food that then turns into poop.

To fix the problem just don't get into the Handmaiden, that simple once Kriea is forced to come into the convo once it fixes itself. I've had it happen to me before on 1 of the 7 times, I've beaten the darn game now. 

Sorry the avatar stays, because after reading half the stupid things people say or ask or do, when it comes to star wars, it's just how I feel sometimes.

Go download the fix from Team Gizka's website. That's a certificated bug.

And Nero, misquoted, corrected, and used against you.

Edited by CSI: Nihilus