The Star Forge vs Malachor V

The Star Forge vs Malachor V  

80 members have voted

1. 1. The Star Forge vs Malachor V

• The Star Forge
    • Malachor V

The music to Malachor was good, but that is about it. I really don't notice the music on the star forge (I have other stuff playing over it), but the main reason the star forge is the best is the buid-up to saving Bastila and taking on Malak, and then an ending which doesn't make you think 'well, that was pretty pointless'. When I first completed Malachor, I was getting ready to activate every possible stimulant for my character, expecting a really big battle, then the credits came on. And then, on the second playthrough, it turned out I had a dodgy disk. Irrelevant, I know, but a pathetic ending coupled with having to try and get a replacement disk (They really don't make it easy) really annoyed me.

Pain is all mankind is sure to experience.

Somewhere this is a person, who has suffered a thousand planets' pain. Who has suffered pain that would kill a mortal, and still keeps fighting on. The one who reduces our suffering by taking the brunt of it. He is our true saviour.

He is the son of thunder and consolation.

thats a hard decision.

the star forge was powerful. so much power in that machine. enough to take over the galaxy. you can create an armada so damn fast, no one will know where it came from

malachor v has the history. powerful in the darkside, like the star forge, but with a sith academy. knowlegde is power. and with that power you can destroy everything.

i dont think i can choose.

When you are suffering, know that I have betrayed you.......

If Kotor's fighting system was completly real-time and not a mix between turns and attacks, SF would have been awesome, since the sheer number of troops makes it really hard.

I vote SF. Malachor wasn't as epic.

EDIT: and there wasn't any awesome battle scene in outer space, coupled with incredible music, cutscenes and a general big explosion (which unfortunatly looked like crap)

Edited by WILL THE ALMIGHTY

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"