Malachor - Really in 2 parts:

Depths - only 1 type of enemy (plus the bigger version of the same enemy

as the boss) yawn... :blink:

Sith Academy - better, but just a slog through, no real storyline "bite" to

encourage you along, plus enemies were so easy, could wipe the floor with

them, even Sion. Then Traya, where the difficulty stepped up quite

dramatically, finished by lots of dull, boring dialogue, then either the planet

blows up or it doesn't :lol:

Throughout, only the Exile, no friends (unless LS, when you get Mira vs Hanharr)

but still you only have 1 character at any one time. :lol:

Star Forge - Good cutscenes really help this, with malak ordering waves

against you, really helps to spur you on to kill him. Confrontation with Bastila

(LS) is good, particularly as it separates you from your companions, leaving the

battle with Malak a 1 on 1 affair. The waves really help spread a feeling of

desparation, especially when your companions go down. The only bad bit to my

mind is the droid chamber, taking out waves of droids by ignoring them, woohoo.

Overall I prefer the Star Forge, as it comes across as a real fight to the death

on a massive battle station, against legions of the enemy hellbent on your

destruction. :huh:

Lol, someone voted Malachor V :huh:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

went for the starforge.....malacor V is or was just a ruin of the Mandalorian War, it did'nt maintain any power, just a bunch of beasts that i dont remember the name of and trayus academy.....

starforge maintains ancient power, it's not(maybe not) in ruin since it was still operational and all....

Edited by mandalorianx

Eh, I don't know...I'm a LS, so those dark side planet doesn't really concern about me, so I casted my vote with my eyes covered...

:D

csicoruscantek4.jpgcsinarshaddaale5.jpg

| RP Fic: Knightfall | RP: Knightfall: The duel between Light and Dark |

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

Star Forge!! Fighting at the edge of your seat, getting updates from Malik and the guys outside telling you that you will lose if you don't hurry is the boom!!

Vs Malachor - walking thru an area that is more confused what is going on an you are is something! They don't need you to put them down, they need to find out that they have pointless lives and need to do something about it. >_<

Edited by Watchman

went for the starforge.....malacor V is or was just a ruin of the Mandalorian War, it did'nt maintain any power, just a bunch of beasts that i dont remember the name of and trayus academy.....

starforge maintains ancient power, it's not(maybe not) in ruin since it was still operational and all....

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." Benjamin Franklin

" Revan was power and it was like staring into the heart of the force."

star forge all the way! It was way more fun than the other and when ever i play K1 I'm excited to go to the star forge and in K2 I get the feeling of do I have to do can't i just skip this part and go to the academy NOW! Ok I have to admit the fighting scene in K2 was more fun when you got to the academy.

Edited by Masta Revan

I pitty the fool who don't have the force.

star forge all the way! It was way more fun than the other and when ever i play K1 I'm excited to go to the star forge and in K2 I get the feeling of do I have to do can't i just skip this part and go to the academy NOW! Ok I have to admit the fighting scene in K2 was more fun when you got to the academy.

My thoughts exactly.

Sorry, but Malachor was just a tad bit...crap.

I like the areas themselves - they're very atmospheric - but the near-total lack of story rather ruined it for me...The academy in particular felt to me like a rather second-rate mod...

The Star Forge, on the other hand was a polished and smooth play-through, and for that reason gets my vote.

This particularly rapid, unintelligible patter isn't generally heard, and if it is, it doesn't matter.

My vote wouldn't of went to the forge if they had finshed V, but they didn't and I hope when its restored I can change my vote. I can't wait to see the HK-50s and HK 47 team up and blow away GoTO, and watch the remote laugh and do what ever it is he does, blow it up or leave it go for you to do what you wish.

The force helps me poop better, and use lightsabers to cut my food that then turns into poop.

Ok,

Malachor5 - It was alright, the first time I played it wasnt the best time, 2am, pitch black and there is a thunderstorm outside, and the first time I saw a storm beast it scared the hell out of me cos it came from some corner and charged me. Malachor has a lot of surprises that it throws out at you (not that the star forge doesnt) but with Malachor you didnt really know where to go as much as you did in the star forge, there was basically only one or two paths on the star forge which ultimately led to malak which we all knew was an inevidable confrontation. Trayus academy was one hell of a maze, and you had lots to fight through, pretty dull after a while.

Star forge was good, it felt pretty epic and can easilly be related back to star wars, its pretty much like the death star and malak is vader. Yeah use of cutscenes where really good as well.

The problem with Malachor is that if you don't think to kill all the storm beasts before you switch to the remote (And you have nothing to say that you should kill everything), it is far to hard to keep the damn thing alive. A level one droid without and upgrades against creatures intended to fight a level 20+ char?

Yeah, I had that problem the first time, and last playthrough I thought I had all the stormbeasts taken down by my exile but there was 1 left that I hadnt killed, and the whole area was explored so when I sent my remote through I assumed that it would all be clear.

• 4 weeks later...

I enjoyed the starforge much more. All those enimys attacking you, it atcually was somewhat difficult.

Only wish K1 had the upgraded workbench so you could git rid of all the useless stuff you find endgame.

Your not all ways being honest when your telling the truth.

Everything slows down when water's around.

definitely Star Forge - it felt much more like a climax to the arch of the story! and it had a clear epic feel.. from the alien design to the huge rooms with beautiful details.. Where Malachor felt really bland and uninspiring..

Fortune favors the bald.

I must say that this whole topic is a bit :crazy: . Considering how much Cut content of The Sith Lords was about Malachor V. I believe they'd (if the cut content's restored by TSLRP) be a close match.

But to give my direct opinion about this...Star Forge, definately. Especially if you get those dark side robes from the Star Forge ;) ...a shame that you can't get the Mask though :(

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster - and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes into you"

QUOTE(The Architect @ May 9 2007, 05:18 PM)

And if LA announces KotOR III will never be made shortly after TSLRP is shut down, is it reasonable to assume that what happened to Alderaan in A New Hope would happen to LA HQ?

I must say that this whole topic is a bit  :crazy: . Considering how much Cut content of The Sith Lords was about Malachor V. I believe they'd (if the cut content's restored by TSLRP) be a close match.

But to give my direct opinion about this...Star Forge, definately. Especially if you get those dark side robes from the Star Forge  :) ...a shame that you can't get the Mask though    :ermm:

well this wasn't a question of potential, but outcome.. I would probably have prefered Malachor if the content wasn't cut.. but alas it was - and as so - Star Forge wins.. sad really..

Fortune favors the bald.