• Darth Nihilus
    • Darth Sion
    • Darth Traya
    • Darth Malak
    • Darth Bandon
    • Darth Revan
    • Darth Maul
    • Count Dooku (no he wasn't a darth)

Vader cried over Padme because he was human. Surely that humanity increases his appeal as a villain? I've no great interest in one-dimensional pantomime figures like Darth Malak, as effective as they are in the right kind of setting.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Clive Revill... the guy did Dr. Doom in ultimate alliance.

Ah, thanks for the correction. Though, I thought I did hear somewhere that the person, the body that was walking was an old woman. The man is listed as the voice of the Emperor, not the actual person. So, maybe I'm right. Or I'm just fascinated with old people. Who knows.

Clive Revill... the guy did Dr. Doom in ultimate alliance.

Ah, thanks for the correction. Though, I thought I did hear somewhere that the person, the body that was walking was an old woman. The man is listed as the voice of the Emperor, not the actual person. So, maybe I'm right. Or I'm just fascinated with old people. Who knows.

we don't actually see the emperor except in a holo in ESB.

I vote for vader btw due to the origional trilogy. (on a side note, it took forever for me to find when I was little, six months of searching rental places.)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

1. Darth Traya. Why? I like the way all her students smashed her down. She teached them and everything only for them in the end to come and kill her. How weird.

BTW, Count Dooku is also known as Darth Tyranus, so he is a Darth. :D

Edited by Darth Alexa Kun
sugodpalpa.gif

1. Darth Traya. Why? I like the way all her students smashed her down. She teached them and everything only for them in the end to come and kill her. How weird.

Why, you may ask? Well, let me tell you a few reasons as to why:

• She was able to manipulate people ala Palpatine
  • Amazing voice actress played her (I love that voice :) )
  • Interesting character compared to some other turds on this list
  • Darth Traya/Kreia wasn't really a bad person necessarily, but she did have an interesting back story, life, etc...
  • Didn't whine about a wife/husband and that's the reason she fell to the Dark Side *cough* Anakin/Darth Vader *cough*
  • Very, very interesting teachings, even though they are slightly flawed.
  • Very much immune to the dogmas of either religion.

That's only a few reasons why Kreia/Traya is such an interesting character. She isn't necessarily evil, but she does have some traits that reflect that of a Sith Lady (what we call the female version of Sith Lord. I just learned this on wikipedia). I find her character absolutely amazing.

Thank you Obsidian for making an intelligent Star Wars game for us. :huh:

^Ho thank you for the explanation. :D

Actually Darth Traya is one of favorites, really.. The way she rushed in to the enclave to save the exile.. Bringing down three jedi masters with one force wave (thats force wave isnt it?) XD She also has a long backstory to back her up, and thats good..

sugodpalpa.gif

How is revan so low on votes...????!!!Revan was so strong and powerful and he.....basically before Bane, Traya, Palpatine, he was the sith lord and was often reffered to as the heart of the force...Revan gets my vote

actually no he wasn't...

Exar Kun was more powerful (and did a heck of alot better at bringing the republic to the brink of collapse) and Ulic was extremly powerful until his lover cut him off from the force.

I'm not so sure about Exar Kun being stronger...

Anyway when talking about jedis and siths of this caliber whole thing gets pretty pointless. They all kicks some serious deal of ass

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Nah, all he did was get eaten by thew sarlacc pit.

yeh about that.... he definately dies so it confuses me when he makes an appearance in jedi knight jedi acadamy which is after Ep;6

and before anyone gives me any crap abpout it being someone iin his suit i will remind u that his suit was also eaten

Bubba Fet's Mandolorian Armor saved him from being digested. George debates wether or not the should have put Bubba crawlling out of the pit into ROTJ.

by the way both Fetts died from the same cause, Jetpack failure.

My favorite is still General Grevous. He could have had a beter fist fight with Obi-won if he brought out his 2 eaxtra arms in his legs. Imagine Grevous with six lightsabers. I don't think Obi-one would have one if grevous had use al 8 of his limbs.

Your not all ways being honest when your telling the truth.

Everything slows down when water's around.

@ Xard; yep. If we all agree that Revan and Exar Kun are both very powerful force users, we should all agree that since they are both so powerful, Revan could beat Exar Kun and vice versa, so it

@ Xard; yep. If we all agree that Revan and Exar Kun are both very powerful force users, we should all agree that since they are both so powerful, Revan could beat Exar Kun and vice versa, so it

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

The Only Villian that Won:

Darth Traya.

-Get revenge on the Sith Lords: Check.

-Saved the galaxy from destruction by Darth Nihilus: Check.

-Destroy the Jedi Masters: Check.

-Reveal Atris' Corruption: Check.

-Train The Exile To Fight the True Sith: Check.

-Form a New Jedi Order, Using The Exile To Train the Lost Jedi: Check.

-Prove Her Teachings Right: Check.

She failed in destroying the Force, but she has done a lot more lasting stuff...and it seems as though prehaps she didn't want to destroy the Force, but rather, want to destroy its will, using the Exile as a "force god". But this is minor specualtion.

Regardless, Kreia "won". She destroyed the Sith, the Jedi, and all her enemies. Even Palpatine lost in the end, when the good guys killed him after ruling for 30 years. Kreia is the only person to have lasting implications.

Kreia even wanted the Exile to murder her, to help prove her teachings right. Her plan involves the death of herself as well! Now, is that devotion to her cause and what?

The Only Villian that Won:

Darth Traya.

Finally, someone else that agrees with me here. There are just too many Revan fanboys on this board. It makes me sick sometimes to see all of them. :x

But thumb's up for you for knowing who is the best. :)

Darth Maul... just personal preference.

Although he does kick ass.

Retreat, Hell! We're just fighting in another direction!" - General O.P. Smith (North Korea 1950)

"All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton, Jr.

Darth Maul... just personal preference.

Although he does kick ass.

His character never really got to develop and that just plain disappointed me. I wanted to see what was the purpose and the drive of him, why he turned, blah, blah, blah. GL gave me a slap across the face when he sort of just let Darth Maul be an evil man with horns. I wish that he had been a bit more creative and given the man a decent backstory.

Evan though we don't git to know Darth Maul's backstory George likly has one for him.

Of course, but he's done with anything SW, or so he says. And then there's always good old wikipedia that'll tell me what happened to him in the non-canon books and things like that.

Guest Accept
Finally, someone else that agrees with me here. There are just too many Revan fanboys on this board. It makes me sick sometimes to see all of them. :x

But thumb's up for you for knowing who is the best. =]

Ehum... Darth Traya was the baddest, yes. :)

*Insert Blush-smiley here* :)

Finally, someone else that agrees with me here. There are just too many Revan fanboys on this board. It makes me sick sometimes to see all of them. :wowey:

But thumb's up for you for knowing who is the best. :wowey:

Revan has fanboys? Um... you do know Revan is canonicly a man, right?

Now, I must run before angry fans kill me. *uses Master Speed and flees*

Edited by Andrea Kenobi

Revan has fanboys? Um... you do know Revan is canonicly a man, right?

Now, I must run before angry fans kill me. *uses Master Speed and flees*

Yes, I know that Revan is male, according to canon. But that doesn't mean that I have to accept that. Nor does that mean that the male population does not believe that Revan is "teh coolsome" and "teh best eva!" So, when I say that Revan has "fanboys" I mean those people on this board that believe Revan to be the undisputed "best" Jedi/Sith/Grey Jedi ever. Look, Revan is a great character, but he/she is not the greatest. Exar Kun anyone?

I spit on canon by the way. Just so you know. Being another female on this board, you should understand better than most how much canon is a blight upon RPGs as great as KOTOR and KOTOR2 are.