• Darth Sion
    • Darth Traya
    • Darth Malak
    • Darth Bandon
    • Darth Revan
    • Darth Maul
    • Count Dooku (no he wasn't a darth)

:teehee:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I kind of find that all the Darths were kind of lame. They were cartoonish evil. I hate cartoonish evil. Imagine someone like Hannibal Lector with force ability. That is the type of evil I like to see.

"I forced him to eat his own liver..."

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Guest The Architect
That still wasn't awesome post! :yucky:

No, it wasn't really. Maybe mappalazarou is stalking me. :) But still....shut up fatso!

Or I'll dropkick you. Although I can't imagine I'd kick you that far, considering your massive size. :p:grin::lol:

I kind of find that all the Darths were kind of lame. They were cartoonish evil. I hate cartoonish evil. Imagine someone like Hannibal Lector with force ability. That is the type of evil I like to see.

Yeah, cartoonish evil does suck. A Hannibal Lector type Darth would be awesome. But then Star Wars isn't known to be R rated.

Edited by The Architect

Yeah, cartoonish evil does suck. A Hannibal Lector type Darth would be awesome. But then Star Wars isn't known to be R rated.

I think it would be more fun.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Guest The Architect
Well now that's the last time I compliment you.... :sweat:

The shut up fatso or I'll dropkick you blah blah blah part was directed at Xard, and the you're stalking me part was directed at you, but all of it was a joke. Wasn't it clear enough, or do I always have to use this: :grin: all the time to indicate that I'm joking? :shifty:

:)

I think it would be more fun.

I do too but Lucas wouldn

Edited by The Architect

Greedo

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

That still wasn't awesome post! :)

No, it wasn't really. Maybe mappalazarou is stalking me. :x But still....shut up fatso!

Or I'll dropkick you. Although I can't imagine I'd kick you that far, considering your massive size. :p:grin::)

I wonder how you're going to do that kick because you died three years ago. :)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Well now that's the last time I compliment you.... :woot:

The shut up fatso or I'll dropkick you blah blah blah part was directed at Xard, and the you're stalking me part was directed at you, but all of it was a joke. Wasn't it clear enough, or do I always have to use this: :grin: all the time to indicate that I'm joking? :shifty:

No Awesomecake for you.

*eats bit of Awesomecake* :p

KotORsig.jpg

Guest The Architect
I wonder how you're going to do that kick because you died three years ago. :)

If I died three years ago, then how could I have replied to you yesterday, and right now for that matter? :huh: Do you think I

Edited by The Architect

I disagree.. they were trying to question the duality of the SW universe.. which was not only bold it was also quite cool .. and she claims on several occasions that perhaps Revan was not as bad as percieved .. perhaps he simply fufilled a role - a necessary evil - to propel events on a much larger scale.. and ultimately to protect the universe from a real threat! The true Sith ..

this is actually somewhat simular to Emporer Leto in God Emprorer of Dune by Frank Herbert (don't want the laywers :devil: ) in which Leto undergoes a transnfermation into a giant sandworm so he can live for the thusands of years he needs to save humanity from dystruction.

by the way the last book came out a month or so ago as Hunters of Dune by Brian herbert and Kevin J Anderson ( ;) )

Your not all ways being honest when your telling the truth.

Everything slows down when water's around.

Back on topic my favorite bady was actually general grevois. I thought his fight with Obi-won was to short and he lost his 2 arms too quickly. A villian as unique as grivous diserves a longer fight.

Your not all ways being honest when your telling the truth.

Everything slows down when water's around.

For the love of all that is holy, people, please, get back on topic here. This throwing cake and garbage is just bothersome. Geeze...

Anyways, back on topic, I thought that Ian did a decent job of trying to revive his dead role as the Emperor, even though I heard that the original one from ESB was like an old woman. That and he was trying to play a younger character than the one we see in ROTJ. So, yeah, I give him some snaps. He was a very pragmatic and deceptive character. Kreia is supposedly based off of him, or so says the almighty internet source that is wikipedia.

Guest The Architect
For the love of all that is holy, people, please, get back on topic here. This throwing cake and garbage is just bothersome. Geeze...

I was about to post a "lets stop spamming and stay on topic" post, but you beat me to it.

I was about to post a "lets stop spamming and stay on topic" post, but you beat me to it.

Maybe I'm not as slow as I think I am. ;)

Guest The Architect

Why do you think you're slow anyway? :thumbsup:

I should stop spamming this thread.

Edited by The Architect

Why do you think you're slow anyway? :thumbsup:

I should stop spamming this thread.

It takes me a while to fully get something. And then I have one of those "Oh..." moments that gives everyone that opportunity to point and laugh. Or I get on here later due to time difference and everyone else is on when I'm sleeping. Either kind of slow works.

Yeah, time to stop the spamming. Bad me.

Guest The Architect
It takes me a while to fully get something. And then I have one of those "Oh..." moments that gives everyone that opportunity to point and laugh. Or I get on here later due to time difference and everyone else is on when I'm sleeping. Either kind of slow works.

Yeah, time to stop the spamming. Bad me.

Yeah, I get that, but the difference is, I don

Edited by The Architect

I voted for Darth Vader. :yucky::):devil::devil::devil::devil::woot:

Bah, Darth Vader cries for Padme like a wimpy little kid in a giant oxygen mask. Let's just say that I'm perpetually angered at GL for destroying one of my all-time favorite characters.

Just watch the Robot Chicken episode.

(Edit: For the stupid link not working. Grr...)

Edited by Omelette

Anyways, back on topic, I thought that Ian did a decent job of trying to revive his dead role as the Emperor, even though I heard that the original one from ESB was like an old woman. That and he was trying to play a younger character than the one we see in ROTJ. So, yeah, I give him some snaps. He was a very pragmatic and deceptive character. Kreia is supposedly based off of him, or so says the almighty internet source that is wikipedia.

http://imdb.com/title/tt0080684/

Clive Revill... the guy did Dr. Doom in ultimate alliance.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.