• Darth Nihilus
    • Darth Sion
    • Darth Traya
    • Darth Malak
    • Darth Bandon
    • Darth Revan
    • Darth Maul
    • Count Dooku (no he wasn't a darth)

Nah, all he did was get eaten by thew sarlacc pit.

yeh about that.... he definately dies so it confuses me when he makes an appearance in jedi knight jedi acadamy which is after Ep;6

and before anyone gives me any crap abpout it being someone iin his suit i will remind u that his suit was also eaten

EU crap. Clicky

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

So anybody who has a dark helmet is the mostest awesomest baddie ever? I'm getting a dark helmet!@~

Not just dark helmet, noob. Dark Helmet is the best badass in SW, which is pretty awesome considering he isn

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Must've been taken away while I was out.

But seriously, Dark Helmet was in one movie. Anakin was in six. 6>1. Therefore Anakin wins. :lol:

And the question asked was, "Whos YOUR favorite baddie in SW?" Dark helmet can reign in the best SB baddie poll.

Edited by DarthVala

dragon113mq.jpg

"Great intelligence usually goes hand in hand with great stupdity."

Join The Sibilati!

-Sibilati retrorsum sibilamus

I found Darth Maul the most fun, but his role is small and not that important in the history of things.

Kind of a tossup between Vader and Sidious to me. Vader mostly because of memories of thinking how awesome he was, when I first saw the movies...Sidious because his insane "Hahahaha-ing" in RotS had me rolling. Well, ok, plus he was pretty cool at strategy & manipulation and all that. :verymad:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Wow its really been a long time since I visited these forums :0 Looks like Darth Maul has a lot of fans out there, looks like old static breath wins for now :D

IN CASE OF EMERGENCY: Break glass to get hammer, use hammer to get rock, rock beats scissors, scissors cuts the yarn, cat plays with the yarn, use cat for protection.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Darth Traya, no contest. I think she could have been written with a bit more subtlety, but she's still by far the most interesting evil on that list.

Absolutely, though I think Kreia walked that very fine line between "good" and "evil" so to speak. She had the most interesting plot and theory, making the gamer think for a moment about whether the Sith and the Jedi are really different after all. Kreia was really the most interesting, in my opinion.

And she has an awesome voice, so... :rolleyes:

Guest The Architect
Darth Revan, because he is teh coolsome.

Meh. I played as Revan, so naturally I like Revan, because I like myself. :)

However, Revan is very overrated in terms of power, and he/she is overrated in terms of intelligence (IF you believe the sacrifice to the DS theory about him/her). If Revan was trying to save the Republic (which is total bull if you ask me) then:

His/her first mistake was engaging the Republic in war after they had already been weakened by two wars. His/her second mistake was thinking that by attacking them and conquering them, he/she could somehow strenghten them. His/her third mistake was thinking that this was the only solution to this yet unkown threat. And his/her last mistake was finding the Star Forge, for without it I doubt Revan would've had the heart to attack the Republic.

Personally though I don't believe that Revan didn't have any beef with the Republic, when he/she became a Sith Lord.

Darth Revan, because he is teh coolsome.

Meh. I played as Revan, so naturally I like Revan, because I like myself. :ermm:

However, Revan is very overrated in terms of power, and he/she is overrated in terms of intelligence (IF you believe the sacrifice to the DS theory about him/her). If Revan was trying to save the Republic (which is total bull if you ask me) then:

His/her first mistake was engaging the Republic in war after they had already been weakened by two wars. His/her second mistake was thinking that by attacking them and conquering them, he/she could somehow strenghten them. His/her third mistake was thinking that this was the only solution to this yet unkown threat. And his/her last mistake was finding the Star Forge, for without it I doubt Revan would've had the heart to attack the Republic.

Personally though I don't believe that Revan didn't have any beef with the Republic, when he/she became a Sith Lord.

Awesome. :wub:

KotORsig.jpg

Uh, no

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Guest The Architect
Awesome. :woot:

Umm...what is? ;) My post? Pfft, pretty much all of my posts are awesome; that is an unquestionable fact. :grin:

Edited by The Architect

That still wasn't awesome post! :teehee: