• Darth Sion
    • Darth Traya
    • Darth Malak
    • Darth Bandon
    • Darth Revan
    • Darth Maul
    • Count Dooku (no he wasn't a darth)

:lol:Whos YOUR favorite bad guy from Star Wars? :devil:

(P.S. My bad if I missed some one but they can only be from games and movies or I'd have 3 or 4 polls :p )

Im gonna go with Darth Maul, he was just way too cool, and with the Double-Bladed 'saber....sweet.... :aiee:

IN CASE OF EMERGENCY: Break glass to get hammer, use hammer to get rock, rock beats scissors, scissors cuts the yarn, cat plays with the yarn, use cat for protection.

Count Dooku did have a Sith name, it was Darth Taranius :devil: (*Insert correct spelling of his Sith name here* lol)

(Just in case anyone was wondering Sidious calls him Lord Taranius at the end of Attack of the Clones, its also mentioned in the books.....yes I am a nerd for knowing that :lol: )

Edited by Darth Mortis

Revan is a potential bad guy .. since you had the choice wether or not s/he was bad or good.. Traya wasn't really a true Sith and I don't count her as a real villain.. and Vader turned good guy in the end..

and all the others are losers not worthy of mention.. except perhaps Sidious and Nihilus - but he was still a pushover..

so I'll take The Emperor..

oh and I believe it was Tyranus (Count Dooku)

Edited by Rosbjerg

Fortune favors the bald.

Yea that traya crap about her being gray was dumb, its either you good or your bad, and i think mostly she was bad, and her name was "Darth Traya" after all, and well Darth Vader still was a pretty sweet bad guy.

IN CASE OF EMERGENCY: Break glass to get hammer, use hammer to get rock, rock beats scissors, scissors cuts the yarn, cat plays with the yarn, use cat for protection.

Yea that traya crap about her being gray was dumb, its either you good or your bad, and i think mostly she was bad, and her name was "Darth Traya" after all.

I disagree.. they were trying to question the duality of the SW universe.. which was not only bold it was also quite cool .. and she claims on several occasions that perhaps Revan was not as bad as percieved .. perhaps he simply fufilled a role - a necessary evil - to propel events on a much larger scale.. and ultimately to protect the universe from a real threat! The true Sith ..

and Traya was simply a tired of Lady - tired of being ridiculed and questioned.. tired of her weakness (the dependecy of The Force).. so she tried to destroy it, to free herself.. not evil - just sad..

Fortune favors the bald.

Never really thought of it like that, although I did assume that Revan was evil b/c you can turn him DS in K1, but u can make him LS as well... :lol:, but isn't it true that she did infact have to embrace BOTH sides of the force Light and Dark, bottom line she embraced the dark side no matter what and im my eyes she is evil to do that, but who cares.... no ones going to vote for her :devil:

again, they were trying to question the duality of SW .. simply because you choose a title like Darth, or use dark side abilities, it doesn't make you evil .. nor are you good simply because you follow a code and constrain your emotions! it's more than words and thoughts that makes a person moral and good - it's actions and decisions..

Fortune favors the bald.

Yea and most of her action, and her decisions for the exile were evil, and its not like they were the type decisions that were little evil to do a greater good, that would be an example for Revan in K1 to redeem himself, or Darth Vader to save his wife.

but then again what harm was she really doing? .. she was trying to train The Exile into a force the Sith could not stop - one that would be openminded to all sides and all advantages (while, I'll admit, playing him to fulfill her own plans) .. in a war with no front and a hidden enemy - where every decision have dire consequences - you have to sacrifice your altruism..

Fortune favors the bald.

I post Darth Nihilus. His sole power is strong--as the ancient techinique of Force Drain is way powerful...And he's mysterious, just like my personality.

Edited by CSI: Nihilus

csicoruscantek4.jpgcsinarshaddaale5.jpg

| RP Fic: Knightfall | RP: Knightfall: The duel between Light and Dark |

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

:bat:Whos YOUR favorite bad guy from Star Wars? :p

Count Dooku (no he wasn't a darth)

Actually you hear him referred to as Lord Tyranus, so his sith designation

is Darth Tyranus. :geek:

My vote has to be Sideous.

Luke - "Your overconfidence is your weakness"

Emperor - "Your faith in your friends is yours"

I love that line. :devil:

Laterz...

(Edit: spelling mistake :'( )

Edited by Dam13n

Hmm, well so far we've seen that Vader is teh most popular :ph34r:

Guess im the only one who likes Darth Maul :aiee:

Yeah Darth Maul was good in the way he was the only sith in the saga to use a double-bladed lightsaber. I don't see all the hype in Darth Vader considering he was only Darth Sidious' puppet. What about Exar Kun? and the other great sith out there? For the choices here I would have to go with Darth Sidious for his great manipulation power over the entire senate. "I am the Senate!"

Use your aggressive feelings...let the hate flow through you.

I was going to go with Darth Vader, but seeing as George Lucas has completely destroyed the character in recent years, I'm not so sure anymore.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I say Vader. They made 6 movies and the whole SW popularity started with the man behind the mask, hissing that he is Luke's father.

No one could stop him. It is said of many that they could do anything if they put their mind to it. Only he did just that in just about EVERYTHING he did. It was the Emporer that planed, but it was Vader that exicuted those planes and was the source of the Emporer's power. So long as Vader served the Emporer, the Emporer was untuchable and well.. the emporer. He was a high calibar man that made the rest of the galaxy ride in his wake.

Vader rules - plz note that Anakin was a joke and only just managed to get with it in the 3rd episode.