Which Trilogy do you prefer?

Which Trilogy do you like best?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Which Trilogy do you like best?

• OT-Empire Strikes Back,A New Hope,Return of the Jedi
    • PT-The Phantom Menace,Attack of the Clones,Revenge of the Sith

PT... :rolleyes:

why....cooler and better fighting in both jedi and non jedi fights,better graffic(makes it looks more real),you have the twist from palpatine(the DS turning of aniken) and you have the sad momenth that most people want to forget.....when aniken kills the young ones in the academy :'( :'( , and the killing of the jedi order :)

:(

PT... :rolleyes:

why....cooler and better fighting in both jedi and non jedi fights,better graffic(makes it looks more real),you have the twist from palpatine(the DS turning of aniken) and you have the sad momenth that most people want to forget.....when aniken kills the young ones in the academy :'(  :'( , and the killing of the jedi order :)

:(

That's actually the best moment in the new trilogy, and not because it's sad. Those self righteous,badly written twits had it coming.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I've just noticed a mistake in the Poll. It says Return of the Sith. It needs to be corrected to Revenge of the Sith, but I doubt us normal members can edit polls. Perhaps the Mods can though...

Return of the Sith... >_<

Ha, ha, (w00t) A good one. Diego, why don't you write a fic about that?

Still, I like Old Republic better...More discipline.

Edited by CSI: Nihilus

csicoruscantek4.jpgcsinarshaddaale5.jpg

| RP Fic: Knightfall | RP: Knightfall: The duel between Light and Dark |

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

better graffic(makes it looks more real)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! R00fles! :-

PT has horrible, plastic, unrealistic (even for space opera) and "disney" looking special effects (Graphics :lol: ), I can't watch many parts of EpIII because of those.

EpIII being low special effect art film focusing on actors and relationships is one of the funniest thing GL has ever said remembering his directing skills and how EpIII turned out. :lol:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

This one's tough. I think I liked the OT better, but the PT definately has it's good points. For instance, OT has better imagination and plot to it, but PT has better saber duels and some pretty cool scenes like the opening the Eps 1.

So yeah, gonna give it to OT, but thats not to say I dont like PT.

"The dimmest light can shatter the darkest night, and the light I carry is in no way dim."

benjamin1kn.jpg

revenage of the bith is the best of the PT.

If you mean most lightsaber duels, yes...It has the most lightsaber duels throughout the PT:

1. Anakin and Obi-wan vs. Count Dooku

2. Obi-Wan vs. General Grievous

3. Anakin and Obi-Wan vs. General Grievous

4. Yoda vs. Darth Sidious

5. Mace Windu, Plo Koon, Kit Fisto, and Saesee Tiin vs. Darth Sidious

6. Obi-Wan vs. Darth Vader

Cut content:

Darth Vader vs... in Operation: Knightfall

1. Cin Drallig

2. Shaak Ti

3. Jocasta Nu

4. Jurokk

5. Serra Keto

And lots of other Jedi...

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

Revenage of the Sith is the best of the PT.

Misquoted, corrected, and used it against you.

the originals win by far. i'm 17, it has nothing to do with age. they're just better films.

while people say the prequels have better visual effects, that's not necessarily true. while they have more POWERFUL effects, i noticed that much of Episode III was poorly animated especially in regards to light and shadow. The clone troopers in Ep3 look stupid and fake. I'd much rather have a plastic looking REAL stormtrooper than an xbox looking FAKE stormtrooper.

the acting is terrible, not because they are bad actors but because it was badly directed. natalie portman is a great actress in other movies, in star wars . . . awful. the dialogue was terrible, and though it was cheesy in the originals, the original cast had such a great charisma and depth to their characters. the story was great, the originals are just timeless, classic tales that don't need flashy computer effects and violence to make them stand out.

^Listen to the man.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I thought the style in which episode 1 was filmed, the the technolgy and look of the lightsabers and saber battles held more true to the OT then the horrid battles in episode 1 and 2. Bla, if you really watch episode 2 and 3 80% of th entire Movie was CGI. They filmed most of it with people just walking around green screen. Sigh OT> PT. The over the top, saber battles in 3 kinda killed it for me, and well the acting has never been great, but ehh in the PT. I really didn't enjoy 3 untill well i got to watch some one burn alive. Even then he burned to fast, and it was done much better by Silent Hill. The Saber battle like I said before, look just stupied, so many shots that became head shots, if you really really look at it, half the **** they do should cut off their leg or arm half the time, you can't do some of the things that did with a blade, yeah it's a lightsaber but there are a few scenes that just made me laugh. SO to me the best saber battle of the 3 movies in PT, would have to be Obi vs. Darth Mual. Mual's saber was perfect, right color and brightness, not like the sabers in 2 and 3. That and lucas couldn't write dialogue to save his life.

That last scene with vader yelling at obi, before jumping like an idiot... yeah great scene we have there.

Edited by Nero

The force helps me poop better, and use lightsabers to cut my food that then turns into poop.

Well my real point was over all . I think i'm the only person that enjoyed episode 1 over 2, and most of 3. I'll take kid ani, over adult childish, cry baby, over acting ani any day. That and i just wish Maul would of been shown after the accounts of episode 1.

The force helps me poop better, and use lightsabers to cut my food that then turns into poop.

Well my real point was over all . I think i'm the only person that enjoyed episode 1 over 2, and most of 3.  I'll take kid ani, over adult childish, cry baby, over acting ani any day.  That and i just wish Maul would of been shown after the accounts of episode 1.

You're not the only one. I agree. TPM and ROTS are the best of the Prequels. At least Anakin seemed to be clever in TPM, when in AOTC, he lost his cleverness. Darth Maul should have died in Episode II too.

Maul's back story, saber style, and over all look and sound made me fall in love, he was ****y, and thats what gets him killed over and over and over, obi kills him twice over a span of 40 something years, and vader does as one once. I just wish we got to see him some more, but I could see in episode 2 lucas being the CGI wanker he is and going the way he did with yoda, and making him fully cgi.

Guest The Architect

The PT not only has 1 vote, but it has 12! :- WTF???

PT= Horrible

OT= Gold

QFE.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! R00fles! :lol:

PT has horrible, plastic, unrealistic (even for space opera) and "disney" looking special effects (Graphics :lol: ), I can't watch many parts of EpIII because of those.

EpIII being low special effect art film focusing on actors and relationships is one of the funniest thing GL has ever said remembering his directing skills and how EpIII turned out. :lol:

Well said Xard.

PT special effects = crap.

It is folly to compare the PT to the OT. Nothing in Star Wars will ever beat the OT. Ever. You can't beat what started it all.

Edited by The Architect

KotOR's are best SW stuff avalaible after ESB :blink:

Actually I would've liked PT more if they would've used more "realistic" special effect style aka LotR way. WETA did excellent job in those movies.

Apparently WETA is behind special effects in NGE live action movie (which is going to suck, you silly americans can't honour its awesomeness. C'mon, getting 26 episodes + EoE in one or few movies? :crazy: And changing Rei Aynami to Ray [something] and stuff like that, geez. I wonder who is going to be afroamerican, Fuyutsuki? <_< ) so there maybe reason for me to go look the movie if it's ever finished. Of course I'm such HC-fan I'll have to see nearly everything that's related to Evangelion. Heck, I even read Sadamoto's crappy manga version (covers are awesome though)

Oops, got carried away once again. :blink:

Still, more LotR-like special effects would been preferred. Now everything is so god damn plastic. And the dialogue... "Are you an angel?" :blink:

post-15364-1166619741_thumb.jpg

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)