Which Trilogy do you prefer?

Which Trilogy do you like best?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Which Trilogy do you like best?

• OT-Empire Strikes Back,A New Hope,Return of the Jedi
    • PT-The Phantom Menace,Attack of the Clones,Revenge of the Sith

I think i like the PT more because of all of its new graphics and all of its hidden backstory that you'll have to cath watching one of the mivies a second or third time around.

:joy: POST YOUR VOTES!!! :joy:

IN CASE OF EMERGENCY: Break glass to get hammer, use hammer to get rock, rock beats scissors, scissors cuts the yarn, cat plays with the yarn, use cat for protection.

Yea clones was really pointless. Although it did explain where the stormtroopers came from, but i think the whole fighting droids is annoying.

IN CASE OF EMERGENCY: Break glass to get hammer, use hammer to get rock, rock beats scissors, scissors cuts the yarn, cat plays with the yarn, use cat for protection.

PT= Horrible

OT= Gold

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I hate prequels.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I just wanted to see what every one thinks b/c ususally in forums OT vs. PT arguements sprout and i felt like making a poll just for that reason.

I guess you're right. As far as it goes, when the OT came out that was "new" to the older folks and when the PT came out it was "new" for the youger ones and "same ol' - same ol'" for the older audience.

You forgot a trilogy...:devil:

The Theatrical version of the OT vs. the mutilated version of the OT.

I voted OT anyway because even a bad OT has very little or no Hayden Christensen in it. The worst blight to hit the silver screens in a decade.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

This is just a guess, but I'd bet that which trilogy you like would have something to do with age. Older peeps probably go for the OT, younger peeps for the prequals.

It has nothing to do with that to me.

I hate prequels in general. You start the story at its starting point. If you use a flashbacks heavily that often means you need to start the story earlier. It is basic story telling 101. You start at the beginning where the story and characters are relevant and move on from there.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

Are you ready for an intense Lightsaber duel? Are you ready for a heated battle on Geonosis? Then I think you should watch PT.

csicoruscantek4.jpgcsinarshaddaale5.jpg

| RP Fic: Knightfall | RP: Knightfall: The duel between Light and Dark |

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

Stories are meant to go forward, not backwards.

The Original Trilogy:

A New Hope; short, not many different scenes, but cool, the battle over the

death star still ranks high today, even without the digital advancements.

The Empire Strikes Back; great twist at the end, luke's battle with vader in

itself was good, luke's early training, and the battle of hoth (I know I'm going

in reverse) were all awesome.

Return of the Jedi; rancor, pit of carcoon, the battle of endor, luke vs vader II,

the final destruction of the death star and the emperor. Cool.

The Prequel Trilogy:

Phantom Menace; maul vs qui-gon and obi-wan was cool, the pod race was

annoying, and way too long, anakin :bat: , r2's award ceremony was pathetic,

JAR JAR F'IN BINKS :p:devil::geek::bat::bat::bat::bat::bat::bat:

Attack of the Clones: all the battles ruled, in my opinion, shame about anakin,

he comes off as a whiny p*ssy. MORE JAR JAR GRRRRRRRR.

Revenge of the Sith: the battles were again cool, as was dooku's death. Windu's

death however, kinda sucked. The jedi purge was a bit weak, they are jedi after

all, they should have seen it coming. Padme's death was weak as well, and kind of

screwed up the fact that leia say's that she remembers her mother. The one

major failing was that they didn't kill off JAR JAR...

In all the original trilogy is better, still has the same magic even now, decades

later, can you say that the prequel trilogy will do the same, I think not. Sure it

looked cool, but so much of it was lame. Vader becomes the lord of the sith

because he misses his mummy, and he's an overbearing, overconfident wuss

who can't keep a lightsaber in one peice for more that 5 minutes.

My overall decision is fairly unanimous - The Original Trilogy.

Well OT is winning, but now as more and more people are posting the reasons why OT is better and why PT is better it seems les and less relevant of you age to which trilogy you like more.

Saw the all 3 originals in the theater. They're definitely dated in terms of visual appeal, and imo at least, only Alec Guiness and Harrison Ford stand the test of time acting-wise, but I like the stories and characters much better...so the OT gets my vote.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Done.

Edit: @ ThEvIlLiAgEiDiOt - hope you don't mind. My aged eyes thought Diego was the poll originator and that he was making a request. :">

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I prefer the one that isn't a blight in the annals of movie making.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat: