Need help LightSaber Parts

One part is given to you when you leave Telos. One part is given to you from Visas, when you first encounter her on the Ebon Hawk. One is found on the first planet you visit after Telos - ie, whichever planet you go to first, that's where it is.

Where the last part is and how you aquire it is different for each planet. Nar Shaddaa and Dantoonie are the easiest to get them from.

In Dantoonie you have to go into the Enclave ruins and find a guy lurking behind a locked door. I don't remember the other planet options.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Dantooine: Rescue Jorran, and spend 1,000 credits to buy from him.

Nar Shaddaa: I forgot...Where is it?

csicoruscantek4.jpgcsinarshaddaale5.jpg

| RP Fic: Knightfall | RP: Knightfall: The duel between Light and Dark |

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

On the PC version you can get lightsabre parts from compleating two of the refuge quests-one where you reunite the split couple and the other from the guy whos the top refuge, Husef I think?, after you've helped the refuges out. You can get another part from Voga the Hutts store room.

Note that this is for the unpatched PC version, once it was patched my version of the game no longer was quite so helpful-specificly Husef no longer gives you anything.

Edit/snip

Dxun, Canok gutting, and when you finish helping Mandalore.

Nar Shadda, Galactic Reunification Quest, and Voggas Horde.

Dantooine, Jorran, as mentioned by Vaxen. I don't know where you would get the last part on Dantooine other than from Visas.

Korriban is a question mark as I have never done it first.

Follow the little red arrow. ^_^

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

TSL also needed more Lightsabers too, since I could give everyone in my party a Lightsaber.

I'm not sure that makes sense. You could give everyone in your party lightsabers, yet you think the game needed more? ^_^

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Well, on Telos, before Exile leaves for Restoration Zone, you already get one saber part, so that leaves two remaining parts to look for. Defeating Vrook on Dantooine gives another lightsaber part apart from getting say his Jedi Master robes.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Must have been tired. I meant there weren't enough Lightsabers for my Party Members to have. Bao-Dur and Mira were always left Lightsaberless, if that is a proper SW word...

>_< But Bao-Dur is a Guardian, and Mira needs one for killing Hanharr. Surely you give Mira either Atton's, or Visas's Light-saber. Visas doesn't need it after the Ravager. :(

A Guardian without a light-saber is such a waste of killing potential, and Bao helped you make yours so he deserves one more than the others. *Points* Ingrato!

Edited by Purgatorio

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

That was the one problem with TSL. The building of your Lightsaber. TSL also needed more Lightsabers too, since I could give everyone in my party a Lightsaber.

If you really want to, use cheats--But for me, the number of lightsabers are very sufficient for every Jedi...

csicoruscantek4.jpgcsinarshaddaale5.jpg

| RP Fic: Knightfall | RP: Knightfall: The duel between Light and Dark |

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

Considering that defeating Visas on EH gives one part and since first is obtained from Telos, remaining part will be from other planets. On Onderon, could either try speaking to Dagon before trying to locate those disks/records from Bakkel for him. On Dxun, doing enough tasks for Mandalore could also give a lightsaber part or lightsabers if parts have been collected before. Have not tried getting them from Onderon, but it is likely that parts can be collected from those same areas.

Elite Sith assassin in Trayus academy more or less gives a short lightsaber that is of viridian colour, and museum in Queen's palace on Onderon has a viridian crystal, if you are not looking for a specific colour other than this one.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧