Please Help HK-47 Parts

gamefaqs walkthru says:

HK Vocabulator - HK droid, Peragus

HK Control Cluster - HK droid, Telos Plateau, Sullustan merchant, Dantooine

HK Droid Processor - Kodin, Droid Merchant, Nar Shaddaa

HK Chassis - HK droid, Nar Shaddaa, Vogga's Warehouse, part of plot

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I believe that can be bought from Greeda on Nar Shaddaa, but only if you have sided with her during the Trade War quest.

I also seem to recall that if, during any of your conversations with him, you told HK-47 to stop asking you whether you need anyone killed, you then can't install the package.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

gamefaqs walkthru says:

To add to this, you can also buy the Droid Processor from 1B-8D on Onderon. I've done it before. I think you're meant to, so that way you get all the pieces from different planets, otherwise you get two of the pieces in the same place.

Well, the package doesn't do a great deal really but it can be fun for the conversation you have with HK-47 after its installed....priceless....I should note that you can also pick up a load of good stuff from Greeda after you compleate those two planets and talk to her anyway, so its worth taking the mission and going back after Onderon and Dantooine have been compleated just to see what she has. You might as well get the package while your there, not exactly out of the way. :bat:

Having HK rebuilt is a pain in TSL, since I'd rather just get on with the storyline. HK seemed funnier/better in KOTOR, but in TSL, his only great moments, where taking the mic out of Carth/Bastila and discussions with T3-M4/GO-TO. I remember that my first playthrough of TSL, I forgot to finish rebuilding HK, he's that forgettable in TSL.

Having HK rebuilt is a pain in TSL, since I'd rather just get on with the storyline. HK seemed funnier/better in KOTOR, but in TSL, his only great moments, where taking the mic out of Carth/Bastila and discussions with T3-M4/GO-TO. I remember that my first playthrough of TSL, I forgot to finish rebuilding HK, he's that forgettable in TSL.

Blasphemy, may the gods of KotOR strike you down where you stand. LOL.

He has some of the best lines in both games, to not complete him, is to limit

your enjoyment of the game. Plus he adds to the storyline

and shows the

darker side of T3-M4

Plus, when upgraded he isn't half bad in combat,

for a droid anyway.

Laterz...

Yeah...once I'd done the pacifist package once and heard most of his funny lines, I stopped putting him together. Or I'd put him together but didn't use him...there were better ranged NPC choices, imo.

• 1 month later...
gamefaqs walkthru says:

Is there anyway to get the HK Vocabulator if you didn't on Peragus otherwise I just wasted all of that time trying to get him working, thats the last thing i need for him!!!! :angry: