Most hated companion in TSL?

Who do you hate the most?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you hate the most?

• G0-T0
    • Kreia
    • Diciple
    • T3-M4

To be honest, games are different from movies. In games, you could put a lot more in than a movie would allow you. I mean, I sometimes got bored watching the extended edition of the Lord of the Rings Trilogy. Sleheyron would've been nice in KOTOR. And like CSI, if I owned LA, I wouldn't pressure Obsidian into creating TSL quicker.

The problem with G0-T0 is he stands out as being useless and annoying.

Disciple is useful (just his voice and battle cry are very annoying, and his

classes don't tie up)

Kreia - well she is essential to the plot, and damn useful at times.

T3-M4 - You couldn't have a KotOR without him (and Hk-47)

I sure you can guess - I voted G0-T0.

Laterz...

If K2 does allow it, I would take droid parts from G0T0, break them down further into say some components using workbench and sell them to the salvagers on Dantooine for some additional credits, especially for buying some inventory items. Or, if possible, reworking some of his droid parts into some upgrades for T3 instead.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

I knew who the leader of this poll was without scrolling down and before voting... It's obvious G0-T0 wins all these polls

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Disciple is more of character that works for Republic and with Carth. Doubt very much that he is anything close to being villain or even subtle as someone like Kreia is. Trouble is that his concept being described as innocent and being naive. Disciple's background could have been a bit more vivid and deeper. Looked like someone who was a bit reliant on what Exile did previously. Not sure if he looked like he was in his own world or whether he had someone yet to say to Exile from his own experience. Sometimes dialogue with him gives answers which are hardly specific.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Agreed. I think GOTO is way useless, therefore I'll lose enough influence to HK to gain its bonus--Techiniques on how to kill Jedi.

csicoruscantek4.jpgcsinarshaddaale5.jpg

| RP Fic: Knightfall | RP: Knightfall: The duel between Light and Dark |

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

Maybe there is place for G0T0 somewhere...

junkyard.jpg

Right, that's a good one, Vaxen83.

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

GO-TO wouldn't have been as useless if HK and T3 hadn't been in TSL. Both HK and T3 do everything that GO-TO might be able to do, so he is useless.

The only thing that GOTO can do is he will not trip over mines.

Another reason I disliked GoTo - his giant round above-ground profile bulk would often block my view.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts