Most hated companion in TSL?

Who do you hate the most?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you hate the most?

• G0-T0
    • Kreia
    • Diciple
    • T3-M4

Yea well everyone all ways posts the negatives about G0-T0, no one ever posts the positives... if there are any...

IN CASE OF EMERGENCY: Break glass to get hammer, use hammer to get rock, rock beats scissors, scissors cuts the yarn, cat plays with the yarn, use cat for protection.

More like No Contest... now I know why every time I had G0-T0 in my party he was first to die.... b/c all of you wished it so... finally an answer :-

IN CASE OF EMERGENCY: Break glass to get hammer, use hammer to get rock, rock beats scissors, scissors cuts the yarn, cat plays with the yarn, use cat for protection.

Yea well everyone all ways posts the negatives about G0-T0, no one ever posts the positives... if there are any...

To quote myself in a previous poll:

Man, you guys need to play more Stealth games. G0-T0 rocks. Not as much as some others, but he's not nearly as bad as people make him out to be. If you want a straight killing machine, he certainly isn't as effective as HK-47, although he does have that person combat enhancement thing. And his roll can certainly encroach on T3-M4's territory, but T3's best for when you need someone who can do skills and can hopefully survive a flat out fight (what with his personal Regeneration, Infinite Shield and Shock Arm.)

But that's not to say G0-T0 can't survive in those situations, it's just that he doesn't need to. He's the stealth droid. Going invisible, floating over mines, distracting or taking control of any droids that come his way. Now, granted, with the ease of play in KOTOR II, that might not be so important, but if you've got mods on the game to make it moderately harder, stealthing around to do things is a perfectly valid strategy.

On top of all that, he's got his winning personality. HK might have that cynical dark humour going for him, but G0-T0's got that level of contempt and ruthlessness that comes from a proper upperclassman having to associate with the lessers. Makes for some fun conversation once he realizes that the lowly Exile has figured out what he's up to. I don't know, I just think he gets a real bum rep around here. I've always found him to be entertaining, and with some level of use (a specific use, granted, but it's pretty much unique to him, especially if you don't have Mira for mine-evasion.)

Also, I don't imagine the point is to see who the most hated is, but to see that it isn't unanimous. Which it sort of isn't. A bit... ;_;

Well know that people see how he can be used properly to his fullest potential people might not treat him like the droid i want to scrap for credits. Although if you are playing on the Xbox you wont be able to make it any harder so G0-T0 will still be useless there.

I think G0-T0 was intended more for use on the droid planet, given his special skills against droids-which once you've got G0-T0 are never used. This leaves you with a character of limited uses, if you want stealth skills you pick Atton, Mira (once trained) or even Visas. You want ranged support you can pick HK-47, or anyone else who can add force powers to the mix making them more helpful overall.

Me, I never bother taking G0-T0 outside the ship as there is no point to be honest. Not because I really hate him but because he's useless.....maybe things will change with the restored content? *Shrugs*

Yea well, thats where all of this unfinished content comes into play, as G0-T0 being of use on the driod planet, you have a good point, as you probably would have needed his skills there, but Xbox players won't get to play that M4-78 planet at all because if it beign a mod and all, and if TSLRP coming out anytime soon ( i have TSL for Xbox and PC)

Yea... then we bring back into the whole conversation about LA pressuring Obsidian into pushing the release date of TSL and selling unfinished games :p

If I were LA, I'd not pressure Obi and let them to do their best...But I don't know why Bioware can do the uncut game?

csicoruscantek4.jpgcsinarshaddaale5.jpg

| RP Fic: Knightfall | RP: Knightfall: The duel between Light and Dark |

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

Well, possibly because it was the first game, and so there'd be no point rushing it without previous success in the series showing that it would make good profits, and secondly, KOTOR I had cut content, just not as much as KOTOR II (Juhanni romance, Dark Side Female + Carth ending, visiting Sleheyron, etc.)

Each game has cut content. Only annoying cut was Juhani romance. I would've loved to see Sleheyron but most of the missions in it were reused in other planets. Dark side female "redemption" ending was cut because it didn't fit into game.

However, all of those are minor cuts, not different from other games. KII is other thing since it was totally crippled

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Yea, little cuts here and there in K1 like the Sleheyron planet whould have been a runover but still whoud have been nice, and when you were playing k1 it didnt feel like you were missing chunkcs of the game, and it ended pretty short handed, like in K2