Favorite Sith from Kotor

48 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Sith from Kotor

• Traya
    • Revan
    • Malak
    • Sion
    • Nilhus

Quoted your speech, corrected it, and used it against you.

First, if you play LS in K1, Revan is no longer Darth Revan. Although he has an evil past, but he is redeemed, right?

Second, if Exile went into Dark side, he will get rank of Sith Lord. No, I don't mean the class, I mean title. Like Revan never got rank of Jedi Master, but Exile achieved it.

My point was that Revan was at one point known as Darth Revan, a sith title regardless of how you play. The Exile was never known by a Sith title before playing, only as 'General'. Yes the exile *might* get the title Sith Lord if you play as DS, but that does not mean they could be considered a Sith.

I've never unlocked Atris on the main menu in TSL. The only ones I've unlocked are Sion, Nihilus, Traya and DS Exile. The evil Atris looks wrong for some reason.

You have to type in the code...Not cheat code.

To unlock it manually, go to your Star Wars KOTOR2 Directory, and open a file called "SWKOTOR2.ini", go to "Game Options", and find "CurSithLord=1", change number, and you will find different Sith Lords, which includes DS Exile and Evil Atris.

Quoted your speech, corrected it, and used it against you.

First, if you play LS in K1, Revan is no longer Darth Revan. Although he has an evil past, but he is redeemed, right?

Second, if Exile went into Dark side, he will get rank of Sith Lord. No, I don't mean the class, I mean title. Like Revan never got rank of Jedi Master, but Exile achieved it.

My point was that Revan was at one point known as Darth Revan, a Sith title regardless of how you play. The Exile was never known by a Sith title before playing, only as 'General'. Yes the exile *might* get the title Sith Lord if you play as DS, but that does not mean they could be considered a Sith.

Quoted, corrected, and used against you.

No...If Revan follows LS, he is no longer Darth Revan, therefore the Sith title no longer works on Revan who followed LS path.

For Exile, I still holds that Exile *might* be a Sith Lord, therefore he should be considered a Sith iff (If and only if, sorry, math ace student) the Exile followed DS path.

csicoruscantek4.jpgcsinarshaddaale5.jpg

| RP Fic: Knightfall | RP: Knightfall: The duel between Light and Dark |

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

Revan, he is the guy that every one feared and then vanished. Only to appear again and flaten the Sith that betrayed him. thats a winner :cool:

The rest can be cool too but the story was just too short and not enough was said to give anyone elss much to work with. Sion was cool but realy stupid.

Nihulis has what it takes but again all you know it he is bad, unable to pronounce words, afraid to directly face the whole world and that the Raveger makes him powerful. - No offence intended CSI, its just that to me the story is lacking his evil deads so that he is just a bad guy to be squashed in a tough fight and little more.

Traya is just a defeated old woman. She trained the best only to have them fall and become the worst problem the galaxy has seen. Then she became evil only to fail at that. Now she is just crazy, irresponsible and out to help everyone by taking away any their connection to the force to "save us all".

Bandon was cool but like the others he just does a few miss deads and then you kill him.

Malak was next in line. He was a crazy man out to crush the Republic - nice :) - You realy look forward to your fight with him in K1.

Then again this is just my oppinion.

Apart from Malak, would consider Azkul as least liked Sith for me. Personally think that Sion would make a much more interesting Sith lord than Azkul could be at all. Only that both have one eye that looks slightly dis-functional than the other.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

besides Revan which i would never pick because of course you are going to feel that you character was your favorite. But anyways I say Kreia cause she played her part well and she was so manipulative and evil. All the others besides Revan did nothing great or out of the ordinary.

I pitty the fool who don't have the force.

Revan for me because he is a Legendary Sith Lord of KOTOR period.

As master Kriea said: "Revan was power. Staring in to his eyes was like staring in to the heart of the Force. Even then you could see the Jedi he slayed etched on his soul". :o

Edited by S_W_LeGenD

Adding a bit more to this.

Kreia also has force bond with Exile, apart from taking on task of protecting him/her from harm. (She mentions this many times with an LS character after masters on Dantooine immoblise Exile with stasis force power) and also with Mandalore and Atton, although it is more of seeing through Atton's experiences. Hard to be sure if other Sith lords would have regarded Exile in same light.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Sion and revan

Retreat, Hell! We're just fighting in another direction!" - General O.P. Smith (North Korea 1950)

"All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton, Jr.

Guest The Architect
Personally I don't count Atris or Bastila as Sith because of the length of time when they were Sith.

I'm not going by canon though. It's possible that Bastila was a Sith for a long time, but with Atris? Well, even though there's no way possible that she was a Sith for long, she still was a Sith at some point, so she still technically counts in this poll.

Revan because he's Revan

*cough* Fanboy *cough*. :-

Edited by The Architect

Personally I don't count Atris or Bastila as Sith because of the length of time when they were Sith.

I'm not going by canon though. It's possible that Bastila was a Sith for a long time, but with Atris? Well, even though there's no way possible that she was a Sith for long, she still was a Sith at some point, so she still technically counts in this poll.

Revan because he's Revan

*cough* Fanboy *cough*. :aiee:

As for Bastila: A week of Sith Training is too short of a time. That is her weakness to be a Sith.

As for Atris: She has no one to prove her skill against When she was learning from the Sith Holocron.

Lenght of Time and Proving oneself thru conflict are a major part of Being a Sith.

That is why I do find the sith students at Korriban very laughable.

Vader was a "Sith" when he killed half the order do you not count him as a sith because he had no sith training, and still did what he did.

Edited by Nero

The force helps me poop better, and use lightsabers to cut my food that then turns into poop.

Guest The Architect
As for Bastila: A week of Sith Training is too short of a time. That is her weakness to be a Sith.

As for Atris: She has no one to prove her skill against When she was learning from the Sith Holocron.

But didn't Revan depart known space a few months after KotOR? If so, during that time, DS Revan could very well have trained Bastila in the Sith arts before he/she left known space, so Bastila could very well have gotten more than a week or so of training.

I always thought that when DS Revan left, Bastila took over as the leader of the Sith academy and actually trained some Sith students her self, but when things went pair shaped on Korriban, Bastila not only got tired of waiting for Revan to return, but also left for her own safety, since the Sith on Korriban were killing each other.

With Atris, I guess she wasn't really a Sith since in K1 on Korriban, you have to prove yourself of becoming a Sith on Korriban, and victory in battle is one of those things you have to do I guess. Bah, I'm no expert on the Sith. I don't know. Why should I be? Just like the Jedi, they suck.

Lenght of Time and Proving oneself thru conflict are a major part of Being a Sith.

Nero makes a good point though.

Edited by The Architect

But didn't Revan depart known space a few months after KotOR? If so, during that time, DS Revan could very well have trained Bastila in the Sith arts before he/she left known space, so Bastila could very well have gotten more than a week or so of training.

I always thought that when DS Revan left, Bastila took over as the leader of the Sith academy and actually trained some Sith students her self, but when things went pair shaped on Korriban, Bastila not only got tired of waiting for Revan to return, but also left for her own safety, since the Sith on Korriban were killing each other.

If you picked Revan to be male darkside in KOTOR 2 you can see a message from Bastila in a Sith Holocrom inside the old Sith academy. That message clearly says that Bastila did take over the academy for a while.

Guest The Architect
If you picked Revan to be male darkside in KOTOR 2 you can see a message from Bastila in a Sith Holocrom inside the old Sith academy. That message clearly says that Bastila did take over the academy for a while.

No it doesn't.

Edited by The Architect

Guest The Architect

Yeah, would you stop posting that disturbing, uncool picture of yours? Happen to have any anti-noobie lightsabers for me DeathScepter?

Edited by The Architect

Ok just casue i like to toss stuff up

Visas Marr

because we are both seerers of visions wether they are good or bad we are forced to see visions we dont want to see but are made to see wether we like it or not but we can prevent these visions by re writing these bad visions re visulizing them into good visions practice does make perfect though and i am a perfect sith enf said ^_^