Persuasion

Trying to use Dominate mind on Onderon soldiers guarding entrance to market square and also that of soldier who was trying to arrest a journalist. Here is a line from first situation after successfully using Force Persuade on one soldier "I don't think your business is any of my concern." And another one when dissuading soldier from arresting a journalist "I have the wrong man. Yes, you heard me right."

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Tricking Joran out of his room and telling him the area is safe of all the laigreks.

The twist was that I didn't ask him for any reward or nothing, only to pick up his items after he had perished. Kreia was quite pleased when I did this.

Use your aggressive feelings...let the hate flow through you.

Any responses to a successful Force Persuade is quite fun, although I never use Force Persuade...

csicoruscantek4.jpgcsinarshaddaale5.jpg

| RP Fic: Knightfall | RP: Knightfall: The duel between Light and Dark |

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

And using Persuasion against Sion in order to weaken his will when fighting him in Trayus academy. Using 3-4 times against Sion brings slightly different dialogue lines than previous time when Persuasion works against him. Although fight with him is using combat, part of it can also be due to persuasiveness.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

My favourite was in K1 when you can get that pesky furball to off an equally pesky blue thing. That was fun :-

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

Moving to SW Universe.

I used persuade on those two thugs on Nar Shadda by having them give me their money and go jump off the platform.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Any responses to a successful Force Persuade is quite fun, although I never use Force Persuade...

You should use it CSI. It is very useful, whatever side you're on...

Actually, I used Force Persuade before, just fearing it may lead to Dark Side...

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

The one when you persuade the thugs on Nar Shadaa to jump into that huge hole. Yep.

Which has a drawback: DS points.

The one when you persuade the thugs on Nar Shadaa to jump into that huge hole. Yep.

Which has a drawback: DS points.

DS points = an drawback?

Bah, the DS points is the reason why you persuade them to jump... :)

It is...I'm a pure lightsider...

What about when you get that sick person in the refugee sector to kill himself to protect the virus from spreading, if thats not the darkside I don't know what is.

It is, but if you heal him, and lies to the Squid-head, you get lightside points instead.

Remember, lie to any baddie, like Czeka Corp, Bumani Exchange, doesn't give you dark side points, and if you do it correctly, it will even give you light side points.