Teacher accuses 4-year-old of sexual harrasment

jaguars4ever

ZOMG...KENT B!

Seriously, what do you folks make of this? Is this just the another step in the hypersensitivity of "sexual harassment"? It's seems that these days you have to watch your mouth and look over your shoulder lest a female colleague "overhear" a joke and file a suit.

Alternatively could this some expedited contortion of the Oedipus Complex or something?

And no, we can't ask Jesus, lol.

manthing2.jpg

ZOMG...KENT B!

Seriously, what do you folks make of this?  Is this just the another step in the hypersensitivity of "sexual harassment"?  It's seems that these days you have to watch your mouth and look over your shoulder lest a female colleague "overhear" a joke and file a suit. 

Alternatively could this some expedited contortion of the Oedipus Complex or something? 

And no, we can't ask Jesus, lol.

4 year old harassing!? :mellow:

was the teacher atleast pretty? Father could be then proud! :lol:

I would like to quote Obelix here, but we don't talk about romans now. :crazy:

IB1OsQq.png

that's just stupid.. and my God, how repressed is the aid that reported this incident? the fact that she mistook a hug as sexual should actually be put un her record.. I've worked in kindergardens (with alot of 4 year olds) - they like to hug - and incidentally.. they aren't very high.. (which is why we were taught to bow down when kids came running)

Edited by Rosbjerg

Fortune favors the bald.

God how I hate to have to involve lawyers but you bet your ass I'd have a laywer put a gun to these idiot's heads.

Morons!

I'd like to say "Only Texas!" but that sort of thing could easily happen anywhere in the US with the politically correct enviroment we are living in.

Ruminations...

When a man has no Future, the Present passes too quickly to be assimilated and only the static Past has value.

He stuck his heads in between her boobs and stated shaking his head. I'll bet he even grabbed a little somethin somethin on the backside too, the student aide just repressed part of the memory because it was so traumatic. He belongs on the US sexually offenders list.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Haw, haw, haw, just kidding guys!

He actually deserves to be eaten alive. By bears.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I remember the girls chasing me around the playground playing a fiendish game called 'kiss chase'. That's surely sexual harassment. :'(

Seriuosly though, knowing small kids the poor guy was probably just copying something he saw an adult do somewhere. Not really his fault, surely? but someone ought to step up and admit responsibility.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I remember the girls chasing me around the playground playing a fiendish game called 'kiss chase'. That's surely sexual harassment.  :'(

I remember kiss chase, though not fondly. I went to an all boys school.

Seriously though, knowing small kids the poor guy was probably just copying something he saw an adult do somewhere. Not really his fault, surely? but someone ought to step up and admit responsibility.

You mean responsibility for teaching him "the motorboat"?

I remember the girls chasing me around the playground playing a fiendish game called 'kiss chase'.

Sounds too familiar :huh:

On the topic: :lol:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I hope they revoke her license (...or whatever the hell aides have to get) and don't allow her near little kids for a while. Thinking a small child hugging and nuzzling against you is sexual harrassment is just a bit....er, how should I say this......****ing moronic.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Do they actually say the age of the aid? Because that can range from highschool student to college student.

I remember the girls chasing me around the playground playing a fiendish game called 'kiss chase'.

Sounds too familiar :)

On the topic: :p

you can turn the effect back: you go and chase those girls who chased you, they will be suprised and then they run.

The first girl who chased me and then didn't run away when I made the same to her became my first girlfriend later. :cool:

IB1OsQq.png