Exile: Male or Female?

Exile: Male or Female?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Exile: Male or Female?

• Male
    • Female

Female Exile with Handmaiden, I think. Lose Disciple and G0T0 altogether. *shrug*

Shame you can't do it in the game (straight from the box, I'm sure there are mods

for choosing Handmaiden/Disciple, I just don't have one)

As for G0-T0, you should have had the option of killing him when he sneaks aboard

the ebon hawk, would mean 1 less character, but what the hell, I never use him

anyway.

Male, but now I'm playing female as I took Diego Varen's advice to try out Female PC.

csicoruscantek4.jpgcsinarshaddaale5.jpg

| RP Fic: Knightfall | RP: Knightfall: The duel between Light and Dark |

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

Female Exile with Handmaiden, I think. Lose Disciple and G0T0 altogether. *shrug*

I think that the Disciple is better than G0T0, so I'm gonna make a mod to replace G0-T0 with the Disciple.... just give me a few minutes and I'll have it up and running....

:edit:

I've got it done... but it's not on a site yet.... umm.... it allows you to change G0-T0 into Mical or Brianna it's you choice.... it will be at kotor2files and for those of you whom wants it, I'll put in Atris... and remove the Disciple, and replace him w/ Handmaiden....

Edited by Anakin Skywalker

Can you make me a mod that allows me to play through the game, but only with HK-47 and let me kill the rest of the annoying idiots who come along.

The force helps me poop better, and use lightsabers to cut my food that then turns into poop.

I think that the Disciple is better than G0T0, so I'm gonna make a mod to replace G0-T0 with the Disciple.... just give me a few minutes and I'll have it up and running....

:edit:

I've got it done... but it's not on a site yet.... umm.... it allows you to change G0-T0 into Mical or Brianna it's you choice....  it will be at kotor2files and for those of you whom wants it, I'll put in Atris... and remove the Disciple, and replace him w/ Handmaiden....

Would that actually work? I mean, I don't have any knowledge of modding K2, but don't the characters rely on gender tags or some such, or is that only actually when you meet them?

Otherwise I'm wondering if the dialogue would be the same and you'd get a male Mical hitting on a male exile. *laughs* not that you can really call it a romance.

When you've got it ready, would you mind linking it, pretty please? :dancing:

Cheers in advance :)

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

@Nero

That, I can not make unfortunately... but I've got a mod that allows you to tur everyone of your Human/Alien Party members (except Kreia) and G0-T0 into Jedi Masters, a Jedi Knight, and a Jedi Padawan...

The one who replaces G0-T0 is CSI: Nihilus and the one who replaces Atton is a Jedi Padawan named Pottsie (on Obsidian his name is Diego Varen) every one else you'll have to find out on your own.

Edited by Anakin Skywalker

Returning to Topic....

The Male Exile is better than the Female, due to the fact that you can have the Handmaiden.... regardless of wether or not it's canon. :blink: So sorry Diego, I'm gonna have to disagree with you (and anyone else for that matter, that believe's that the exile is female) on the Female Exile, I think the Exile is still Male.

Liked Handmaiden for story and background. And considering her eventual dispute with Atris, although am hardly playing game as male Exile. Part about dialogue with her describing character of her mother isn't exactly specific, but makes for interesting thought in terms of thinking about how Kriea could be involved.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧