my questions and thoughts about kotor 2

i dont want to be a a pain but most of the screen shots of kotor2 i have seen seem to be in dark places which may sound weird

most of the screanshots seem to be in the "wild" (enemies areas outside of the relative safe areas like the hawk or in a city or settlement like dantooine for example i want to see some pics of large city areas like manaan or taris with people walkin around in them if anybody has got any links to screenshots of wat im describin plz post them

one of the things i loved about the first game was the ability to explore the the cities like taris and help people in their problems an example of that is one of the first side quests in kotor helping dia to get holdan to take the bounty of her head

but i havent seen many examples of this, i enjoyed that aspect of the game as you were able to stray from the main storyline for hours doing various side quests to gain items or to help other for light/dark points in the interveiws i have read not much has been said into this important aspect of the first game and if it is an important one in this game

i hope theirs a sort of love interest in the game like the last one i found some of the conversation option funny

jus a small question is pazaak being brought bak

sorry if been posted to death wat can i say if ur annoyed dont read or post a reply

1) they will be keeping the cooler screenshots for nearer release date, to rekindle interest

2) i think its safe to say there will be a hell of a lot of sidequests, equal to, but more than likely alot more than KotOR

3) i think its been said there is a love interest (cant remember if its been confirmed) but there will likely be multiple love interests.

4) pazaak is back

hope that answers your questions ;)

1) they will be keeping the cooler screenshots for nearer release date, to rekindle interest

2) i think its safe to say there will be a hell of a lot of sidequests, equal to, but more than likely alot more than KotOR

3) i think its been said there is a love interest (cant remember if its been confirmed) but there will likely be multiple love interests.

4) pazaak is back

hope that answers your questions ;)

thx i needed that phew talk about worried i always worry that sequals to my faveroute games with be crap i dont think kotor 2 will but theirs always a little voice sayin wat if they forget to include this and that im sure sum other people kno wat i meen