Nihlius Language

It's called toilet flushing

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Why not? He speaks the same way that the sith holocrons do.

Quite. There isn't as huge a similarity as there is between the Sith Holocron and the Sith Assassin voices (in the sound files), but it's certainly there, and the various syllables in the two voices are similar, taking into account the strange "accent" that Nihilus has. I've always found that his speech always sounded like a bunch of different voices, ie. the moans of all those he consumed. But the actual speech is definitely similar to the Sith Holocron and Assassin.

It's called toilet flushing

;) I thought that was Selkath?

No, that's vomiting. And yeah, I agree that Nihilus and the Sith Holocrons sound similar, except the Holocrons are higher and faster and Nihilus' is deeper and slower. If only they shown the translation at the bottom. It was one of the reasons why I hated Nihilus.

Eh...I think Darth Nihilus shares same voice as Holocrons...Besides, eh, I didn't notice the difference...But however, I hope LucasArts can sub the Nihilus's voice.

csicoruscantek4.jpgcsinarshaddaale5.jpg

| RP Fic: Knightfall | RP: Knightfall: The duel between Light and Dark |

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

Guest The Architect
What is the wierd language that Nihlius seems to talk in and is he human?

Visas: "He is just a man."

Who knows what the hell Nihilus is saying? All we know is, he sounds like a flushing toilet :dancing: as Xard has said.

It's just one of the many things about Nihilus that we don't know. We'll probably never find out, and quite frankly, we shouldn't, because he sucked. The only thing I do know about Nihilus' talking is that when he spoke, he wiped out all life on Katarr.

Evln at LF posted something from an article called 'The Devestation of Katarr':

"My people never saw his face when he struck

Edited by The Architect

• 2 weeks later...

I had no idea what that was when I was playing. But I am happy with the Sith language thing. It is something you would expect from a Dark Lord.

As for the Toilet thing... wait... let me go listen to mine flush again... *flushes tiolet* *flushes it again* *loads game and listens to him speak* Yup, there is a striking resemblence!