Just beat the game, what was your level...

I achieved lvl 32 as a LS doing any quest I could find and talking to everyone I could.. (including looking at all the corpses - but only once ^_^ )

so I think it's one of the highest levels you can reach without cheating.. because it was the same with DS..

Fortune favors the bald.

• 1 month later...

i finished the game on LS Watchman at lvl 28 my first time with no cheats,no extra help from the Hidden Power quest, then finished at lvl 35 Jedi Master, but as we all know, if you do that Hidden power quest on Korriban,as a LSer, your force points have a tendancy to deplete alot quicker and restore alot slower than DSer, but the highest i had ever achieved was lvl 45 Sith Lord, lvl 15 Counsalar/30 Sith Lord, no higher!

MY LVL WAS TUTLY BETTER THAN YOURS; LOLZ :))

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

sheep_meadow_sky_1.jpg

Let there be light

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

lvl 99?

You can only get up to level 50 :lol:

Hi! Whats the Korriban glitch exactly??  :)

it's when you keep disturbing the corpses on the surface of Korriban (those outside the ship that Kreia warns you against).. every time you touch them a Hsiss Dragon is spawned.. so the glitch is pretty much about doing that over and over until you reach your desired level.. boring - but allows you to reach lvl 50..

Fortune favors the bald.

Well, just checked my last savegame. It's not a finished one, just before I head to Malachor V. And I'm level 15 Jedi/10 Weaponmaster. So I don' think I will reach level 30 or more.

Is there a difference between Light Side or Dark Side in experience? Cause whenever I play lightside and do almost every quest, I only reach level 27 max. Do you have to be a Darksider to gain a higher level?

it's when you keep disturbing the corpses on the surface of Korriban (those outside the ship that Kreia warns you against).. every time you touch them a Hsiss Dragon is spawned.. so the glitch is pretty much about doing that over and over until you reach your desired level.. boring - but allows you to reach lvl 50..

Rather than using the glitch which takes a while, why not just... *ahem* edit it a little so you gain all the required exp? I prefer the latter ^_^

edit: First play-through I ended around level 32 Lightsider - guardian/weapon master, second play-through ended at level 50 (console [~] commands are fun ^_^ ) Darksider - consular/sith lord

Edited by Lupus Deus

I spent like 10000 hours lvling my wicked cool jedi, wait it dosn't matter all the bady's are attuned to your lvl. So if you finshed at 15 or 30 it dosn't matter beyond having more stats or force powers.

The force helps me poop better, and use lightsabers to cut my food that then turns into poop.

Neg, thats what I thought till I stumbled accross it. Its when you first go into the force cave or whatever at the end of the Shyyrack cave and you turn right and go into the room with the dead jedi, if you keep searching him Hssiss spawn in the room with you, and you get about 400xp from each.

Neg, thats what I thought till I stumbled accross it. Its when you first go into the force cave or whatever at the end of the Shyyrack cave and you turn right and go into the room with the dead jedi, if you keep searching him Hssiss spawn in the room with you, and you get about 400xp from each.

heh.. guess that shows how innocent and unspoiled I am in terms of powerplaying.. :)

Fortune favors the bald.

Never did check that out, but the first time I lost more than half the game along the way, didn't train anyone, broke computer consoles just to get on with it, so I'm guessing that was a pretty low level, infact I remember using lots of items in the final battle, and my Exile was neutral so no mastery bonus, no prestige class