Just beat the game, what was your level...

Umm, second last time I played, I was Darkside I think and somehow got to level 33, I dont know how and no I didnt use Hssiss glitch, last time when I played it as lightside I got around level 28 or something as well, I cant remember to be exact.

Too long ago, don't remember accurately. I think around 32 the first time through it, maybe a couple levels lower the 2nd time - I go slowly and try to do everything possible.

I only finished the entire game twice - once light once dark - after that I just played up to the four planets or from save games.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Umm, second last time I played, I was Darkside I think and somehow got to level 33, I dont know how and no I didnt use Hssiss glitch, last time when I played it as lightside I got around level 28 or something as well, I cant remember to be exact.

What is this hssiss glitch that i've been reading about? I play the xbox versionand best level that i've been able to muster is 29. Now that's more than enough, but when I see that people are at level 50, I have to admit.......my curiosity heightens :lol: . I would like to play a character that powerful. :lol:

Level 50 Sith Marauder, no cheats. Pure DS. No lightsabers, most of the time anyway.

Oh yeah no cheats or lightsabers, yeah I can hack too using the KSE, and levelling up my character. :)

EDIT:

What is this hssiss glitch that i've been reading about?  I play the xbox versionand best level that i've been able to muster is 29.  Now that's more than enough, but when I see that people are at level 50, I have to admit.......my curiosity heightens :) .  I would like to play a character that powerful. :devil:

When you go into the cave on Korriban, the force cave at the end of the Shyrack cave, the first left you take I think is a Jedi corpse, and when you loot it, some Hssiss spawn, if you keep examining the body, and searching it, more Hssiss spawn and you can keep doing that to level up. Dreadyfully boring because it takes ages, you get around 400xp I think.

Edited by Sturm

LVL 21 lolz :D

Retreat, Hell! We're just fighting in another direction!" - General O.P. Smith (North Korea 1950)

"All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton, Jr.

Not if somebody got very big will save and fortitude save.

it's a matter of choosing the right powers.. plague has a DC of 100 .. and Force Wind will usually go through! it's also a matter of having a high Charisma and Wisdom - which isn't that hard, since alot of items will give you a considerable bonus! I had (again without cheating) 32 in wisdom and 20 in Charisma.. which meant my force powers had a pretty nasty DC..

Fortune favors the bald.

Would usually end game close to around lvl 24-26. Which is quite ok, considering that character gets about 6 points of increase for stats. 2 points for increasing Str and 4 to base Wis. Both for first game and quite a few games since last one which was some time ago. Character classes usually chosen are Sentinel/Jedi master/Sith lord LS/DS alignment.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

I end up to level 28/29 always. When I don't use Hsiss glitch that is

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Usually level 27-30, although I have used the exp cheat

to see just how powerful you are at level 50, and it isn't

all that great, you get loads of force powers that you

don't need, and excessive skills, the only benefit comes

with loads of feats... Finally the enemies stack with you,

so it doesn't make the game any easier.

I think that the game, at release should have been limited

to level 35, as you really can't get much higher without

resorting to excessive spamming of the hssiss cheat, or

downright cheating anyway. With the TSL restoration and

the Droid Planet mods on then I can understand lvl 50, as