Favorite/Best Class

What is you're favorite/best class???  

41 members have voted

1. 1. What is you're favorite/best class???

• Jedi Master
    • Jedi Watchman
    • Jedi Weapon Master
    • Sith Lord
    • Sith Assassin
    • Sith Marauder
    • ???
    • There All Good
    • God is the answer

Being the consular>jedi master that I was, I too gained an excess ammount of force points, Whenever I used Master Heal it barely scratched the meter, When I used some darkside powers it only took little away, and I didnt have a high charisma either.

Indeed. And with light side, the vast majority of their powers are buffs, and by the time they run out, most of the force points you spent on them will have regenerated. Force Enlightenment makes that excess even worse. Really, Force points are only an issue on the first few planets (ie. Peragus, Telos, and possibly your first planet afterwards).

I agree, even as a guardian/weaponmaster/marauder

you have so many force points at the end you never

seem to run out... Not like in KotOR I where your force

points wouldn't regenerate in combat, which meant you

could run out, not that you would of course. <_<

This does make spamming force powers a bit too easy,

especially when 2-3 shots of force storm at high level

will kill every enemy in range. :-"

This is one of the reasons I go for a combat character,

stops rediculous annihilation of every nearby enemy in

3 seconds... although by mid game I could if I wanted

anyway. ;)

By late game it rarely matters what class you chose,

as your character is good at everything anyway.

One of my main gripes about TSL.

Although it doesn't stop me playing of course. :D

Laterz...

seem to run out...  Not like in KotOR I where your force

could run out, not that you would of course.  <_<

Laterz...

Wrong answer, McFly!

Dam13n, I have to correct you, that the FP may re-generate during combat if you have appropriate armor with appropriate upgrades.

For Sith Marauder / Jedi Weapon Master, the FP is not very high enough as Sith Lord / Jedi Master, besides and many FP Regen feats were given to Jedi Master / Sith Lord, so I don't think Weapon Master / Sith Marauder can get as many Force powers as Jedi Master / Sith Lord.

csicoruscantek4.jpgcsinarshaddaale5.jpg

| RP Fic: Knightfall | RP: Knightfall: The duel between Light and Dark |

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

They can't get as many, but they can get enough. Really, when you get down to it, a dark side guy is mostly going to be doing Force Lightning and Force Crush (which he'll get for free), with the occasional neutral buff and perhaps a few drains. Light side will likely take some self-buffs and stasis, but Kreia can handle buffs if needed. Lord and Master certainly allow for more versatility, but any class can easily get the core powers and still have room for customization.

Does anyone know if you lose fury when you go LS or not, I can't remember.  :">

Yes. Until, character realigns himself/herself back to being darksided. However, weapon master feats like extra melee damage might still work even if character is darkside, just that +3 Str from LS mastery is not given.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Jedi Watchman (or Sith Lord, if DS ... but I strongly prefer LS)

I see the LS or DS Exile very differently ...

LS: I see the Exile as being independent and resourceful, in spite of (possibly in order to avoid) the "force bonds" the Exile creates, and the increased skills of the Watchman enable that moreso than combat power or study of the force - plus while the Exile easily brings out latent force ability in companions, I don't see the Exile sticking around to lead the rebuilding of the Jedi Order.

DS: I see the Exile as trying to examine all aspects of the Force, and seeing complete knowledge of that power as the only way to fully understand and overcome his initial "deafening" to it.

Yes. Until, character realigns himself/herself back to being darksided. However, weapon master feats like extra melee damage might still work even if character is darkside, just that +3 Str from LS mastery is not given.

Thanks Dude. :D

OMG Nihilius your so funny.

Unneccensary Clarification: Thank you, master, but you're not the first person says I'm funny.

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

This is true. I went Jedi Weaponmaster during a Neutral game, and lost no abilities upon returning to Neutrality or mild Dark Side. Which is good, because it's much easier to grab a Jedi prestige class and go down to neutral than taking a Sith one and rising up to it.

seem to run out...  Not like in KotOR I where your force

could run out, not that you would of course.  <_< [...]

Well, actually, in KotoR1, my forcepoints regenerated just fine. My LS Consolar there never had problem with shortage of forcepoints. It was in KotoR2 where suddenly I had to notice that my fp wont regenerate in battle. :angry:

Well, actually, in KotoR1, my forcepoints regenerated just fine. My LS Consolar there never had problem with shortage of forcepoints. It was in KotoR2 where suddenly I had to notice that my fp wont regenerate in battle. :angry:

Unless you use the force regen feat, and items which give force regen, then

you have no problems. ;)

In TSL, the only time I have run out of force is on peragus, after that it's

all good.

Laterz...

I think they're all good, since you can actually have different experiences with each unlike many games with a class system. If I had to pick a favorite though, it'd be Jedi Master/Sith Lord, since I love playing a "force powers" character.

Tried Jedi Guardian, and found he's really powerful, and strength...Trememdous...Man...Only Jedi Master can defeat him for sure.

• 2 weeks later...

Another might be Stasis Field or Insanity. The latter power lasts for about close to 18 seconds, assuming if effect works on enemy. Other way could be to use Critical Strike with high Str mod for stun effect without having to use Force points at all.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

Maybe someone meant LS by citing God for character alignment. That is, if there is ever heaven/hell concept in KotOR.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

• 1 month later...

I'm a Consular/Master or Consular/Lord kind of guy, and since I'm a LS kind of guy also, I have to prefer the former. The latter, however, has a very compelling feature: your image on the main title screen.

As either, it's a beautiful thing to enter combat by first identifying the most prominent opponent in a group, casting Force Confusion on him/her, and standing back to watch the fools destroy one another. It's also enjoyable to allow a charging opponent to get as close as possible before clobbering them with a Force Wave, Stasis Field, Kill, or Force Crush.

I voted for Master, but due to the added benefits of one's image and Force Crush, I may reconsider.

--

Kaiser Soze

Most Ruthless and Merciful Sith Lord ever