Favorite/Best Class

What is you're favorite/best class???  

41 members have voted

1. 1. What is you're favorite/best class???

• Jedi Master
    • Jedi Watchman
    • Jedi Weapon Master
    • Sith Lord
    • Sith Assassin
    • Sith Marauder
    • ???
    • There All Good
    • God is the answer

if Sith Marauder and Jedi Weapon Master have the same tactics, why choose one over the other?

Simple, Force Fury. There is something about having the screen turn red. You can almost smell the impending blood shed. :p

What is the description on the Weapon Masters damage multiplier?

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Sith Assassin. Has the nice Force Stealth like the Watchman, but also has the best Sneak Attack progression in the game, tying with Scoundrel. Plus, it has Demolitions as a class skill instead of Treat Injury, so a Consular/Assassin has every skill as a class skill. Combine with Stasis Feild/Insanity and Mind Trick/Confusion for great fun.

Next time I'm going to use a female PC in K2 and play it as Jedi Guardian-Sith Marauder (LS). I heard Sith Marauder can cast a Fury, which boosts up damage points and vitality points...

csicoruscantek4.jpgcsinarshaddaale5.jpg

| RP Fic: Knightfall | RP: Knightfall: The duel between Light and Dark |

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

Consular and either Assassin or Watchman. For reasons already stated before. However, character classes often used are Sentinel and Jedi master.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Even though I usually go LS, my fav class is Sith Lord.. since Force Lightning, Kill and Crush are my favorite powers! ;)

But I dislike the way you are DS in most SW games, it's way to stiff.. you should be able to choose a LS respone, only with a [Lie] in front of it .. Sith Lords are known for telling people what they want to hear.. and when your companions have all fallen to the dark side with you - well then you can loose the facade.

Fortune favors the bald.

Next time I'm going to use a female PC in K2 and play it as Jedi Guardian-Sith Marauder (LS). I heard Sith Marauder can cast a Fury, which boosts up damage points and vitality points...

It seems you've taken my advice CSI and are going to use a female PC. Good luck. I'm guessing that a Marauder's Fury is similar to Hanharr's Rage.

Of course, I took it from you, and I don't see why not, as it can give me some idea to write my fic.

Edited by CSI: Nihilus

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

I still say Sith Lord, they can corrupt their followers.... plus they have Force Lightning.

That's your idea.

Everyone has access to to Force Lightning.

The only problem is cost of Force points.

I chose weaponmaster, as I usually play LS. As DS I would choose marauder.

I just like getting up close and personal. :thumbsup:

In my latest game I intend to go Guardian -> Marauder as LS (just change my

alignment before choosing, then change back again, cheating, I know.)

Does anyone know if you lose fury when you go LS or not, I can't remember. :">

I don't generally choose the Sith Lord or Jedi Master, as you end up with too many force

powers, most of which you don't use or need, I prefer loads of feats, most of which are

always active.

Laterz...

(ps - I've been playing with KotOR tool recently, creating my own items... having a

jedi/sith with master force focus, force immunity and force jump is just cool, therefore

class is really irrelevant... MWAHAHAHAHAHA)

Everyone has access to to Force Lightning.

The only problem is cost of Force points.

I don't know about you, but I found that under any Dark side build, once I got to full dark, I could spam Force Lightning as much as I wanted without taking much of a hit to Force Points. Now, a light side guy is going to have some problems with that, but I've never seen a Dark side guy set up where it was an issue.