Obsidian Karaoke

LoneWolf16

Well, I was going through my old posts and topics....because I'm bored as all hell, and found the picture thread, and at the end there was a bit of singing done by myself and TN. Granted, mine was, um, more of an assault on the auditory senses, but still.

Just like to see if this takes off or falls flat so I'd like to start the Obsidian Karaoke thread! If it's been done already, that person went forward in time somehow and stole my idea...it's the only explanation. (Go ahead, prove it didn't happen. :wub: )

For that reason, and WoT seems to be suffering from a dirge of boring topics....so I figured I'd add one more to it. :wub:)

Just throw something out there, anything, if you think it sucks then whatever, it's all in good fun.

I'll post something later today once I get into a position where I actually can if it's needed to get things started.

Also, for some reason, I really want to hear Hades-Sand's renditon of Gamer Girl. :aiee:

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Where would I host these devilish recordings so they can be accessed?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I'm trying to think of what I should sing. Any requests?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Where would I host these devilish recordings so they can be accessed?

Just record them, like with the Windows Sound Recorder, and attach them to your post, if you want to go the simplest route. Otherwise, use a file hosting server and link 'em up.

I'm trying to think of what I should sing. Any requests?

Devil Went Down to Georgia! (w00t)

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

oh simply do a medley of all mentioned.. ^_^

but come on, there's bound to be someone out there with a mike and a burning desire to share his talent?

I would like to forward a link to a song a friend of mine made.. it's really good and he's a great singer! might inspire some of you would be pop-stars .. ;)

http://www.kiancnielsen.dk/yougetpie.mp3

(you can right click and save)

Edited by Rosbjerg

Fortune favors the bald.