Favourite/Least Favourite Planet

I like Manaan just because there is a chance to be a CSI...

You've said that already CSI.

Is repeating thing against the law?

csicoruscantek4.jpgcsinarshaddaale5.jpg

| RP Fic: Knightfall | RP: Knightfall: The duel between Light and Dark |

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

Dxun was likely close to only planet that had rain effects in K2. With weather effects, planets like Dantooine and Onderon likely showed more of sun, with the first being sky that is filled with grey mist, without much of sun effects. Fighting a zakkeg on Dxun is something to look forward to, but it could have still be a bit more challenging than how it was in game.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

• 1 month later...

Favorites:

K1: It's been a while, but let's call it a toss-up between Dantooine (lots of puzzles) and Korriban (same).

K2: Dantooine - I always do this planet first, making it more challenging and therefore more rewarding.

Least Favorites:

K1: Taris - "Carth looks like he wants to say someting". He made me want to go DS just to shut his ass up.

K2: Malachor V - wow, lots of kick-ass loot; too bad I can't use it / don't need it. I found myself saying way too frequently, "Boy I could've used [insert kick-ass loot here] a long time ago..."

--

Joe Piscopo

Most Astute and Undiscerning Jedi Master ever

Favorite planet is probably star forge, dantooine, and unknown world because it has a really sweet view. Least favorite is peragus and manaan.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

• KotOR:

Korriban,
    The Leviathan
    The Star Forge
    , Manaan, Lehon, Kashyyyk, Tatooine, Dantooine, Taris, Yavin,
    The Endar Spire

• TSL:

Malachor V, Korriban, Dxun, Nar Shaddaa, Onderon, Dantooine, Telos IV,
    The Ravager
    The Harbinger
    , Peragus II,
    Goto's Yacht

• Overall:

Malachor V, Korriban, Dxun, Nar Shaddaa,
    The Leviathan
    The Star Forge
    , Onderon, Dantooine, Telos IV, Manaan, Lehon, Kashyyyk, Tatooine,
    The Ravager
    The Harbinger
    , Peragus II, Taris, Yavin,
    The Endar Spire
    Goto's Yacht

A "Good" Selkath... >_

goodselkathse9.jpg

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

K1

Korriban-Sith homeworld

Star Forge- Kick Dark Jedi Butt

Unknown World- Kill almost all party members

Leviathon- PRetty sweet

Kashyyk- Meet Jolee, meet wookies

Tatooine- Enjoyable

Endar Spire- other than trask, really cool

dantooine- ok

Taris- too long, but alright

manaan- I just had to go have seafood after that planet

is that all the planets?

K2

Onderon- I like leading an army

Dxun- I like mandalorians

Nar Shadda- interesting

Dantooine- good

Ravager- Yeah!

Korriban- missing stuff

Peragus- I enjoyed it more the 3rd time

telos- ok

Malachor- Meh

(look at my member number. im the DEVIL) :yucky:

nope, gorth is >_<

Edited by Darth_Nihlus

The Exile's voice was stern

"Darth Nihilus, remove your mask"

The Sith Lord slowly raised his hands to his face. In utter shock, the Exile looked upon the face of.....

Jolee Bindo!!

mand3.jpg

• KotOR:

Korriban,
    The Leviathan
    The Star Forge
    , Manaan, Lehon, Kashyyyk, Tatooine, Dantooine, Taris, Yavin,
    The Endar Spire

• TSL:

Malachor V, Korriban, Dxun, Nar Shaddaa, Onderon, Dantooine, Telos IV,
    The Ravager
    The Harbinger
    , Peragus II,
    Goto's Yacht

• Overall:

Malachor V, Korriban, Dxun, Nar Shaddaa,
    The Leviathan
    The Star Forge
    , Onderon, Dantooine, Telos IV, Manaan, Lehon, Kashyyyk, Tatooine,
    The Ravager
    The Harbinger
    , Peragus II, Taris, Yavin,
    The Endar Spire
    Goto's Yacht

Are you aware that Yavin is a gas giant and that humans can't go there without dying?

Are you aware that Yavin is a gas giant and that humans can't go there without dying?
That's part of the reason why it's among the least favs of mine, in KotOR you just get to travel to that old Republic supply depot but if you take a look at the galaxy map, it reads "Yavin".

Maybe Yavin IV, but yes, regular old Yavin is huge, gassy, and uninhabitable. Just like my dad.

I lol'd rofl

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

kotor 2

dxun;get a lot of jedi stuff from old wounds quest and kill a lot of sith

me::unsure:

sith: :'(

nar shadaa:no sith and the first time i played it i just finished i was about to do the quest 'old wounds' and a glitch hit wrecking it because i could'nt leave

me: you can work in 5 seconds if not :devil:

computer :'(

Edited by darth uh forgot my name

• 2 weeks later...

For KOTOR:

I disliked Kashyyk the most. My favorite, overal, is probably a cross between Dantooine and Manaan - though I disliked the Manaan underwater missions the most, and ALL of the Kashyyk missions. Dantooine and Manaan were both beautiful places that really showed off shader and frame buffer effects and it was just peaceful.

Yavin has a strange place in my heart as well...but that was only because it had the hidden Trandoshan attack - in which I handed some scale back to them. I also like the goodies you get from Suvam after you quel that attack.

For TSL:

The Peragus missions were a waste of time. Otherwise Telos was the the one I disliked the most.

I liked Korriban because it was the first time you stand off against Darth Sion.

Favorite for TSL: Trayus Academy. Because you are or should be so powerful you are like a hot knife through butter, but it's still challenging enough for you to have to tactically plan your attacks.

I liked Korriban because it was the first time you stand off against Darth Sion.

Favorite for TSL: Trayus Academy. Because you are or should be so powerful you are like a hot knife through butter, but it's still challenging enough for you to have to tactically plan your attacks.

Interesting. These are two of my least favourite planets, for much the same reason - they were all action, and very little dialogue or NPCs or life.

It's a long time since I though about this or played the game. I wonder if I had the same memories of the planets a year ago as I have now. In any case, I'd probably go for Nar Shaddaa for Kotor 2 (so much to do, so busy and full of life), and Dantooine in Kotor 1 (I just love the scenery, once the silly bug is fixed, of course). :-

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

KotOR

Favourite Planet: Korriban - always fun. :woot:

Least Favourite Planet: Kashyyyk probably, but so hard to choose because I like them all - EVEN TARIS WAS GREAT!

KotOR II: The Sith Lords

Favourite Planet: I don't think I have one.... :thumbsup:

Least Favourite Planet: Peragus II

KotORsig.jpg