Nihilus' Past

Sorry if there is already a Thread like this, but despite my deep hatred for Darth Nihilus, I've always wondered what his past was like.

I believe that Nihilus was a Jedi Padawan on the verge of becoming a Jedi Knight, prior to the Mandalorian Wars, but he followed Revan and Malak to the war. When the Exile returned to Coruscant, I'm guessing that Nihilus was defeated by his master (Aka Obi-Wan vs Anakin fight on Mustafar) and left for dead. Somehow he was resurrected by the dark side of the Force or Kreia and became Darth Nihilus, under strict training, before training Sion (Since I've read that Nihilus trained Sion).

So what do you think Nihilus' past is?

Off-topic: Now I'm the predator crawling to get threads to reply.

On topic: Good question. I don't know. He's a Sith, I believe, since his language is just a pitch of strange sounds, without any sub.

BTW: check wookiepedia for more details, I hope it helps.

csicoruscantek4.jpgcsinarshaddaale5.jpg

| RP Fic: Knightfall | RP: Knightfall: The duel between Light and Dark |

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

I'm trying to catch up with posting, since I joined before you.

Anyway, I have and I don't recall reading about his past and I felt like making his past up. This could possibly be another Fic for me to write on LF. Also, I believe that since he (Like Exar Kun) wanted to be resurrected, he surrendered himself to the dark side and lost his ability for speech. Although the reasons behind his mask is unknown. Perhaps he was too ugly to be seen...

Edit: I've read about those rumours from the above Post before and there is more evidence that Zayne is Nihilus.

Edited by Diego Varen

I don't think he even has lungs anymore, i believe what she saw under that mask was nothing, a black hole of a man. Pure darkness, no longer a man, no longer mortal.

The force helps me poop better, and use lightsabers to cut my food that then turns into poop.

Theory 2: Lucian is Nihilus.

The Moderator?

Yes there are a few topics about Nihilus....

Lawl no, search in Wookiepedia about Lucian, umm I think DeathScepter is wrong, cos I just seached in Wookiepedia and got nothing, but the name is something along those lines, but they where like a Sith/Dark Jedi or something.

Quote ~CSI: Nihilus~"Off-topic: Now I'm the predator crawling to get threads to reply."

:huh: ?

Eh, this is a joke on LF, Diego said he's a predator since he replies posts lightning fast. So I say I'm the predator because it's my turn to reply lightning fast.

csicoruscantek4.jpgcsinarshaddaale5.jpg

| RP Fic: Knightfall | RP: Knightfall: The duel between Light and Dark |

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

That time has come when spam won the day.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester