HELP!!!

PLease help me it is relly making me mad that i could kill everybody except her so fast. So please help me.

She's tough ... but not unbeatable ...

Here's a few tricks:

- before you first approach her, amp up with the best flavor of every stim you have

- as soon as the first combat starts, master speed, then beat her down with your lightsaber

For the second combat:

- run away - either hide behind one of the horn-shaped terrain features or run back down the ramp - usually only one of her lightsabers will follow relatively closely

- heal, stim, buff

- Kreia's disembodied lightsabers are susceptible to Force Wave (i.e.: they can be stunned) - very helpful if you have Sneak Attack or if you find yourself attacked by two or three at once

- attack the lightsabers one at a time

- keep a close eye on your health, use Life Support Packs instead of healing

There are lots of other tactics to use, but these always work for me, when brute force won't.

LOL! Even in my noob Lightside state, I managed to own her flawlessly yesterday, only having to use master heal like once, and I didnt cheat through the whole game.

Tip > Force Enlightenment > Flurry > Flurry and by the time that happens she should be dead, I had dual weapon skills, and maxed out two lightsabers and owned her.

The lightsabers are more difficult, Just fight one at a time, using heal (although they all got misses for me) And force Enlightenment.

PLease help me it is relly making me mad that i could kill everybody except her so fast. So please help me.

She's tough ... but not unbeatable ...

Here's a few tricks:

- before you first approach her, amp up with the best flavor of every stim you have

- as soon as the first combat starts, master speed, then beat her down with your lightsaber

For the second combat:

- run away - either hide behind one of the horn-shaped terrain features or run back down the ramp - usually only one of her lightsabers will follow relatively closely

- heal, stim, buff

- Kreia's disembodied lightsabers are susceptible to Force Wave (i.e.: they can be stunned) - very helpful if you have Sneak Attack or if you find yourself attacked by two or three at once

- attack the lightsabers one at a time

- keep a close eye on your health, use Life Support Packs instead of healing

There are lots of other tactics to use, but these always work for me, when brute force won't.

Thank You :aiee:

Force not make one great..........oh wait yes it does

Kreia sometimes likes to use Death Field on your character, so counter it by casting Force Immunity which will last for about 60 seconds or so. Power attacks work quite well against her, especially if your character is using a Guardian Weapon master/Marauder character hyper adrenal str stim. Took her down in end game in one such way. Plague can also irregulate speed of floating lightsabers, so that perhaps 2 instead of all of them engage Exile at same time. If you have quite high Wis and Consular master force focus, could also try force waving them, although that's something I have yet to try. If you are using mainly DS powers, biorestorative underlays for character's robes/armour can stack with regenerative effects from Kaiburr crystal if you have included any in your lightsaber.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Just adding a bit more. By sometimes with using Death Field, it usually means having Death Field cast around 4-6 times by her on Exile before Al for her might switch to another option/attack. So, if Force immunity is enabled, could also use time that she spents casting this force power in bringing her health down. Granted that in short, it becomes distraction tactic in buying enough time for character to either heal health back to more than 3/4 of max life, or bringing Kreia's health down by more than half or so.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

1. Force immunity is a must.

1.5. Master Heal is a must-must-must have.

2. Master Speed if have.

3. Force Enlightenment, Force Aura, Force Armor if you have

4. Use Master Flurry to strike her down.

5. Renew your Force Immunity.

6. Ignore lightsabers, just focus on Darth Traya.

Edited by CSI: Nihilus

csicoruscantek4.jpgcsinarshaddaale5.jpg

| RP Fic: Knightfall | RP: Knightfall: The duel between Light and Dark |

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

Actually, you can completely ignore Traya in the second round with her, and just destroy the three lightsabers. That is the final test. After that she stops attacking you and you can have the last conversation with her before you choose how to end her.

The easiest way to do that is by running around in the outer circle (Knight Speed is good for this - but not necessary) and the lightsabers split up so you can just take on one at a time.

Or one could lead lightsabers into corner by outrunning them with Master Speed, then go straight for Kreia. She won't be able to attack in second round (Both her wrists have been cut) Just that she has almost as much life like in first round.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

I generally, ***** slapped kreia in round 1 (w00t)

Then in round 2, ran away to separate the lightsabers, then stunned them

and pwned them with master flurry and master speed. Do that 3 times and

hey presto, final conversation, cutscene and credits.

Laterz...

(Edit: spelling mistake :'( )

Edited by Dam13n